Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
I fear I have made a mistake... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boing!
  NUUU!! DX
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:32 pm
I don't think that has happened to me yet..oh wait. I got my friend into Kingdom Hearts and Naruto. She had an unhealthy obsession over Sasuke and Sora. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:19 pm
XxGrieverxX
I don't think that has happened to me yet..oh wait. I got my friend into Kingdom Hearts and Naruto. She had an unhealthy obsession over Sasuke and Sora. D:

... she's not trying to couple them is she? O.o;;

YesterDaysNews

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:29 pm
YesterDaysNews
XxGrieverxX

... she's not trying to couple them is she? O.o;;

DEAR GOD NO. D:
But it was annoying, but then she saw that Sasuke wasn't really that cool and she's not into KH really anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:42 pm
BreathLessX
The reason why I don't talk about Anime in school. The narutards in my school compare EVERYTHING to Naruto. I like Naru and other Anime, BUT SHUT UP ABOUT THE VOICES D:

I'm the same, but with Yu-gi-oh! instead of Naruto. People at my school think that all anime = Yu-gi-oh! - they've never even heard of Naruto. I have very few friends who know and like anime and manga; everyone else either mocks anime at the first mention or else asks endless stupid questions. And I came to rue the day I introduced my Physics class to the word 'nani'. D:

So yes, I've suffered abuse. sad

Keime

Samsayia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:43 pm
YesterDaysNews
Well, I introduced two Sophomores at my school to .hack//sign.

They both immediately fan girl'd at Dave Wittenberg being Sora's voice simply because he also does Kakashi from Naruto ...>.<

But now, every time I see one of them she goes "BOING!" in my face.....

Now, I love Sora, but she is making me violent.

Has anyone else had this tragedy befall them?
(someone abusing your favorite character I mean.)

I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORA FOREVER!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:52 am
YES. SORA FOREVER. SAME WITH HASEO AND ALL GU CAHRACTERS!

Thank god (not saying he's bad) Greg Aryes didn't do a voice for .hack. Ever seen those fangirls at full force...? They are SCARY.

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 pm
BreathLessX

Thank god (not saying he's bad) Greg Aryes didn't do a voice for .hack. Ever seen those fangirls at full force...? They are SCARY.

Vic Mignogna's fangirls are worse. You do not want to cross the Risembool Rangers. neutral They're scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:15 pm
fk12
BreathLessX

Vic Mignogna's fangirls are worse. You do not want to cross the Risembool Rangers. neutral They're scary.
Oh god, I know... My friend is one of them... She's trying to drag me and other friend to Gencon just to see him...  

Kanna Aishiteru

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:22 pm
Kanna Aishiteru
fk12
BreathLessX

Oh god, I know... My friend is one of them... She's trying to drag me and other friend to Gencon just to see him...

; ;
I learned that my friend has an autograph from him. And he's the one who plays that one dude in AIR in english. >>;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:36 pm
EM0 Shino
Kanna Aishiteru
fk12
BreathLessX

; ;
I learned that my friend has an autograph from him. And he's the one who plays that one dude in AIR in english. >>;
o-o Really? XDD I didn't know he did that voice...  

Kanna Aishiteru

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces