Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
help with something in eclipse PLEASE IM DYING HERE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 am
what do they mean by imprinted in eclipse, with the werewolves? im kinda scared to ask xp redface xd
i know i must be missing something just please tell me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:20 am
Imprinting is when someone becomes 'attached' to someone, usually of the opposite gender. the one who is imprinted upon will be very important to them and they will do anything for them whether the relationship is romantic or just being a big brother/ good friends. bella asked jacob if he was imprinted on her. he said no but personally i think he's lying. lol.  

Aradia Helevorn

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:36 am
Aradia Helevorn
Imprinting is when someone becomes 'attached' to someone, usually of the opposite gender. the one who is imprinted upon will be very important to them and they will do anything for them whether the relationship is romantic or just being a big brother/ good friends. bella asked jacob if he was imprinted on her. he said no but personally i think he's lying. lol.
yeah. Sam imprinted on Emily...if thats any help to you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm
totally thx guys  

LexiLu Latte

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:03 pm
LexiLu Latte
what do they mean by imprinted in eclipse, with the werewolves? im kinda scared to ask xp redface xd

ya, its only with werewolves though. I realy dont think jacob imprinted on bella stephenie meyer says that he hasnt, but he's tried to make himself do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:24 am
ELF_one1TWILIGHTfreak
LexiLu Latte

ya, its only with werewolves though. I realy dont think jacob imprinted on bella stephenie meyer says that he hasnt, but he's tried to make himself do it.

Well I'm sure Bella sees him as unforgetable for multiple reasons but he's not imprinted on her.  

xnotxperfectx

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:58 pm
Quote:
Q. Did Jacob imprint on Bella?

A. No. And this is how you can be sure: in New Moon, after the first time Jacob becomes his wolf phase, he is mean to Bella. He won’t tell her what is wrong. He says he can’t see her anymore. If he’d imprinted on Bella in that moment (and it happens the first time you see the person after you’ve phased), he would have answered all her questions. Pretty much, he would have given her anything in the world she wanted. (When he’s staring at her on the bottom of page 173 in Eclipse, he’s trying to make himself imprint on her. But that’s not something you can force.)

For those of you who are asking about Imprinting AND Who think that he will imprint her later on or has already imprinted her and lied about it to Bella.

Quote:
Q. Can a werewolf imprint on a vampire? What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf? Will Renee and Charlie flip out about the engagement? Is Jacob gone forever? Will Bella have a superpower as a vampire?

A. I’m not going to comment on any speculations about future events. No matter what the answer is (ex: *snort* “No, that’s crazy!”), I’m still giving you something about the future. I don’t want to spoil anything about book four.

Just so you know what Stephine thinks about Jacob imprinting Bella After she is turned in to a vamp.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games