Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm
"What did you say?" Avill said looking up at Zach.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:56 am
Misa stuttered, "W-w-wha-t d-d-do you w-want to kn-now?"

Zach smiled evilly. "A death so horrible I can't repeat it."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:13 am
Avill looked slight shocked, "Death?" she said softly.

Ryuzaki looked down at the ground, "All we need to know, is how we can get Kira, how we can stop all of these people from dieing..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:23 am
Misa sighed, calming down. "You just need to burn the Death Notes..." She held out hers. "This is what they look like. Burn it, go ahead..." She looked to her side. Only she and Cathy could see, but Rem was standing there. "Rem-sama, don't hurt them."

Cathy sighed. "Each Death Note comes with the original Shinigami owner. Rem is the original owner of Misa's Death Note. I've owned and touched her Death Note, so only I and her can see and hear Rem." She smiled. "She tricked me into it." She explained.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 am
"Death God..." he said, "Am I allowed to touch your death note?" he asked.

Avill looke down at the ground, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:39 am
Cathy giggled. "You can't see the Shinigami unless you own a Death Note, or have owned and touched a Death Note."

Zach took out his knife and cut the Death Note in half. "We can burn it later. First we have to find Light-san so we can burn his Death Note. Shishuri'll give us her Death Note, that I'm sure of."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:28 am
((oh contrare... didnt you see light drop a piece of paper, and the bus jacker picked it up... saw Ryuk, shot at ryuk, jump off the bus, then die... he was just a pawn in lights plan that day, but he never owned lights death note.. he just touched a scrap of paper...and misa couldnt see ryuk until she touched his death note, so owning a death note has nothing to do with see a shinigami...))

Ryuzaki looked at Cathy, "I didnt want to see the shinigami, i want to see the book itself..." he said.

Avill walked over to the couch, she was in deep thought.

The twins sat on opposet sides of Avill, both looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:31 am
(( confused What episode?))

Zach shook his head. "It's better you didn't..." He stuck his knife in the Death Note. "It's just like a normal notebook, anyways."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:30 pm
((When ever we first started this roleplay.. the thing i said, was that we could just start with Raye Penber... it was the episode that Light found out his stalkers name... idk what number... ))

Ryuzaki looked slighly disappointed, " you say it is 'just like a normal notebook'.. but how is that... That notebook, " He pointed at the death note, " Comes with a shinigami, a set of rules on how to kill people..."

The twins looked at Zach, "What is wrong with the note book..." they said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 pm
]Name:kaderot
Grade:11th
Death Note: yes
Shinigami Eyes: no but he has a different kind of eyes sharingan.
Shinigami's Name: yashi
Pic:User Image
Bio: she is human looking bt deadly
Bio:he owns a massive corption called the umsake corp, but doesn't sow his face much. he uses his alter ego to do what he wants and sometimes uses the death note.
Picture: User Image
Armor:User Image  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff