• Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:38 pm
I just really needed to redo this whole thing xD

Welcome to my Quests!

1. Please just don't steal my ideas D:
2. I won't bite! Go ahead and hang out or have a friendly converstation. 8D
3. Profanity of any kind will NOT be tolerated.
4. Spread the word! You don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated if you told others about my quests or post a link somewhere.

This is the quest thread for Sadaka'umiza, God of Torture. He will be one of the main gods worshipped by the vampire pride, Mwana-a'lela.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:35 pm
Name: Sadaka'umiza (basically translated as "Gift of Pain")
God of: Torture
Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) N/A
Story: BLARG.
Description: Main pelt color is a deep crimson. Mane and tail are medium-gray with dark-gray streaks. Pack paws are black. Front paws are dark-gray, with sharp swirls going up the leg (underneath this pattern is a gradient of light pink to dark crimson). One pair of colossal curving horns, which are light pink (covered in sharp dark-gray swirls), come out from behind his ears. White pattern from base of wings down to back knees resembling a spine's vertebrae. Eyes are light pink and have no pupils. Wings are dark gray in color, but badly mangled, tattered, and torn, and tightly wrapped in black chains of varying size. Tail fades from dark crimson to light pink, and is wrapped in a very thin black chain. Three thin black stripes radiate from the back of the eye, and one large black teardrop comes from the front (with a smaller teardrop between these markings). Face is white, though outlined in black. He has a very wide, sadistic grin as an adult, which is emphasized by the black outline around it that continues to the outline of his face. During his adolescent stage, he appears troubled and frowns, as if coping with an internal torture. Muzzle is outlined in black, with a black stripe in the middle of the lower lip. Ears, neck, and outer edges of head are dark crimson. He has black chain "collar" with a lion's skull dangling in the front ((not in the picture)). The chain threads through the eye sockets of the skull, and is otherwise unadorned.
Reference Images:
User Image
((Not in the picture: Black chain collar w/lion skull))

Temporary Powers: Kibuhuti. Power to inflict intense pain upon another creature (up to three creatures at once) over a short period of time, or as long (or short) as Sada so feels. This is very much like the Cruciatus Curse from the Harry Potter novels. The effects won't be felt past the rp when Sada uses it.
Anaonea. Donate his Kibuhuti power to a single mortal, but for only 24 hours. Unlike with Sada's true Kibuhuti, mortals granted Anaonea can only inflict pain upon a single creature at once. He only gives this power to his most devoted followers for reasons that Sada himself would otherwise do, and only once in their lifetime. This doesn't mean that all of Sada's most devoted followers will be given this power; it is rare for Sada to even grant it to anyone at all. It will be used only when Sada would prefer to stay out of the picture (which is uncommon, given the intense pleasure he feels for his sadism).
Ubaridi. The ability to stop a creature from feeling pain for short periods of time. This is not the kind of immunity to stop the pain of a birthing or injury from another creature, but the kind to cause a numbness of all feeling. In other words, he won't use it as a gift, but as another form of torture in disguise. Most often, he will use it on a creature surrounded by comrades who are sufferring, so that they feel completely null, as if there's nothing they can do about it. It forms a slight mental torture, put simply.
Permanent Power: Ninavunja. Any injury caused by his claws or teeth creates a horribly painful feeling for any mortal. This may include loss of limb, sight, even a face, ect., or perhaps a simple gash that never seems to cease bleeding. Even if the wound would be otherwise fatal, the creature cannot die from it; it will continue to suffer until it dies by some other means or the effect finally fades. The effects cannot be reversed, even by another god, and will last for the equivalent of two stage-growths (i.e.: If a cub gets Ninavunja, he will continue to feel the pain until he becomes a juve, at which point the pain will eventually fade. The wound will scar over dramatically, but never fully heal. Juve - adult adol - adult + 3 more months; adult - 6 more months). He cannot injure vital organs such as the heart, brain, or liver; only external elements can be effected (the skeleton is the only exception to this rule, i.e. he could shatter a leg bone or break ribs, etc.). He can turn this power on and off, obviously, so not every wound he inflicts upon another will have the permanently painful effects. It takes a great deal of strength to sustain such pain upon an individual wound, so he uses it rarely. Any other injury he causes will be a good deal more painful than another animal's, but without the prolonged effects.

**Thanks to Senus for the lineart.

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:49 pm
Current Funds

Items
-----

Pure gold: approx. 165k

Current total: approx. ---/900k

Donators:
+Sephiros Immortal+ ~ 120k!!!! eek heart domokun

EDIT: Fu can has all necessary funds.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 pm
Quest Request Form:

[color=teal][size=9][b]Domain:[/b] Torture
[b]Existing Overlapping Domains:[/b] Pain
[b]Physical Description:[/b] Crimson pelt with a streaked gray mane and tail. Glowing pink eyes surrounded by a distinctive pattern of tears and "eyelashes." White face with a somewhat skull-like black design. Massive curving horns that honestly look like brains. Tightly-chained tattered gray wings. Small chain wrapped around his tail. White vertebrae-like pattern from his withers to his back legs. Black hind toes. Gray front toes with curly gray pattern going up leg over a pink gradient. Extended claws. Sadistic smile. Chain with a lion's skull lies at his feet.
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/Sadakaumiza.png][main ref (excluding skull and chain)][/url]
Fully Detailed Description, if you need it:[/size] [size=2]Main pelt color is a deep crimson. Mane and tail are medium-gray with dark-gray streaks. Pack paws are black. Front paws are dark-gray, with sharp swirls going up the leg (underneath this pattern is a gradient of light pink to dark crimson). One pair of colossal curving horns, which are light pink (covered in sharp dark-gray swirls), come out from behind his ears. White pattern from base of wings down to back knees resembling a spine's vertebrae. Eyes are light pink and have no pupils. Wings are dark gray in color, but badly mangled, tattered, and torn, and tightly wrapped in black chains of varying size. Tail fades from dark crimson to light pink, and is wrapped in a very thin black chain. Three thin black stripes radiate from the back of the eye, and one large black teardrop comes from the front (with a smaller teardrop between these markings). Face is white, though outlined in black. He has a very wide, sadistic grin [b]as an adult[/b], which is emphasized by the black outline around it that continues to the outline of his face. During his adolescent stage, he appears troubled and frowns, as if coping with an internal torture. Muzzle is outlined in black, with a black stripe in the middle of the lower lip. Ears, neck, and outer edges of head are dark crimson. He has black chain "collar" with a lion's skull dangling in the front ((not in the picture)). The chain threads through the eye sockets of the skull, and is otherwise unadorned.[/size][size=9]
[b]Concept:[/b] Firstly, he is NOT a god for receiving pain, and especially not pain itself. Sada's domain is primarily the act of torture. If he were to be worshiped, it would be by sadists (but not masochists) in the act of torturing. In this way he is among the gods associated with actions and rituals and verbs, rather than the effects of actions or states of being or nouns. He himself is a horribly sadistic creature, deriving immense pleasure from torturing others, either physically or mentally, and is a very clever god. But he is also a somewhat reckless creature, preferring indulgence to thinking about consequences.
[b]Temporary Powers:[/b]
1 - [i]Kibuhuti.[/i] Power to inflict intense pain upon another creature (up to three creatures at once) over a short period of time, or as long (or short) as Sada so feels. This is very much like the Cruciatus Curse from the Harry Potter novels, however, it must be initiated by Sada's claws coming in contact with his victim's body (he must first torture with physical pain before Kibuhuti comes into effect). The effects won't be felt past the rp when Sada uses it.
2 - [i]Anaonea.[/i] Donate his Kibuhuti power to a single mortal, but for only 24 hours (the extent of up to two rps). Unlike with Sada's true Kibuhuti, mortals granted Anaonea can only inflict pain upon a single creature at once. He only gives this power to his most devoted followers for reasons that Sada himself would otherwise do, and only once in their lifetime. This doesn't mean that all of Sada's most devoted followers will be given this power; it is rare for Sada to even grant it to anyone at all. It will be used only when Sada would prefer to stay out of the picture (which is uncommon, given the intense pleasure he feels for his sadism).
3 - [i]Ubaridi.[/i] A mental form of torture that Sada may use on up to three creatures at once, but only so long as they are near him. He will invade their minds, drawing out horrible memories or inducing schizophrenia.
[b]Permanent Power:[/b] [i]Ninavunja.[/i] Any injury caused by his claws or teeth creates a horribly painful feeling for any mortal. This may include loss of limb, sight, even a face, ect., or perhaps a simple gash that never seems to cease bleeding. Even if the wound would be otherwise fatal, the creature cannot die from it; it will continue to suffer until it dies by some other means or the effect finally fades. The effects cannot be reversed, even by another god, and will last for the equivalent of two stage-growths (i.e.: If a cub gets Ninavunja, he will continue to feel the pain until he becomes a adol, at which point the pain will eventually fade. The wound will scar over dramatically, but never fully heal. Juve - adult adol - adult + 3 more months; adult - 6 more months). He cannot injure vital organs such as the heart, brain, or liver; only external elements can be effected (the skeleton is the only exception to this rule, i.e. he could shatter a leg bone or break ribs, etc.). He can turn this power on and off, obviously, so not every wound he inflicts upon another will have the permanently painful effects. It takes a great deal of strength to sustain such pain upon an individual wound, so he uses it rarely. Any other injury he causes would not have these prolonged effects.[/size][/color]

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm
Custom form:

[size=9][b]Name:[/b] Sadaka'umiza
[b]Owner:[/b] fuKurohane
[b]God of:[/b] Torture
[b]Gender: (Male/Female)[/b] Male
[b]Age: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)[/b] Adolescent to Adult stages
[b]Parents: (if applicable)[/b] n/a
[b]Offspring: (if applicable)[/b] n/a
[b]Description:[/b] Main pelt color is a deep crimson. Mane and tail-tuft are medium-gray with dark-gray streaks. Back paws are black. Front paws are dark-gray, with sharp swirls going up the leg (underneath this pattern is a gradient of light pink to dark crimson). One pair of colossal curving horns, which are light pink (covered in sharp dark-gray swirls), come out from behind his ears. White pattern from base of wings down to back knees resembling a spine's vertebrae. Eyes have no pupils, are a solid light pink, and they glow. Wings are dark gray in color, but badly mangled, tattered, and torn (almost to the texture of fur, but not quite), and tightly wrapped in black chains of varying size. Tail fades from dark crimson to light pink, and is wrapped in a very thin black chain. Three thin black stripes radiate from the back corners of the eyes, and one large black teardrop connected to the black "eyeliner" around his eyes comes from the front (with a smaller teardrop that doesn't connect to the eyeliner between these markings). Face is white, though outlined in black. He has a very wide, sadistic grin as an adult, which is emphasized by the black outline around it that continues to the outline of his face. Muzzle is outlined in black, with a black stripe in the middle of the lower lip. Ears, neck, and outer edges of head are dark crimson. He has black chain attached to lion's skull that lies somewhat at his feet and behind him ((shown only in Amy's picture, but is not actually hanging around his neck)). The chain threads through the eye sockets of the skull, and is otherwise unadorned. Each link of this chain (ONLY the chain with the skull) has small spikes, one on either long side.
[i]Pose/Physical Notes:[/i] During his adolescent stage, he appears serious and frowns slightly, as if coping with an internal torture. As an adult, he gains the sadistic grin. In both stages, he has one paw slightly raised as if about to give a blow. His front claws are always extended, and the claws on the raised paw should be slightly longer if only to artistically emphasize the fact that he is always willing and ready to cause pain.
Keep in mind that his wings are rather small (but not too small - still large enough to be usable if they weren't chained), but extremely tightly wrapped in chains. The chains will be somewhat looser as an adolescent, but as he grows to adulthood the chains will become incredibly binding. **The chains have been the same size his entire life, so as he grows, the chains will get tighter: as a "cub," he was still able to mostly extend them; as a "juve," he could still sorta move them around; as an adolescent, he cannot move them at all; as an adult, they will be painfully restricting (he, however, cannot feel pain).
His mane is already rather full as an adolescent, and simply fills out more as an adult, extending about halfway down his belly and his back. All the fur on his belly/back is dark gray. There are two chunks that split over his face (think of Tanaka, god of conflict), both of which are tipped with dark gray. There is almost a backwards-facing faux-hawk going between his horns (think of the goddess of tornadoes), the beginning of which is dark gray. The mane on his chest is also split into two large chunks.
[b]Reference Images: (if applicable)[/b] [url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/Sadakaumiza.png][main ref (note that it doesn't include everything!)][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/certsymbolEYE.png][eye minus glowiness][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/amysadaartscolorsig.png][chain+skull ref][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/sadaheadshot2.png][mane ref][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/ferretz.jpg][a good face markings ref (anthro - just keep in mind how the pattern fits around his face)][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/tues.jpg][a good adult expression ref][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/sadachibicopy.png][a good example of how the white "spine" marking could bend with his body in the adult sitting position][/url]
[url=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/sadalines-1.png][excellent adult pose and mane/wing ref - but inaccurate horns!][/url]
*Note that few of the above pictures show the varying chain sizes wrapping the wings. Please remember them, however!

[b]Are you a God newbie?: (To apply for God newbie, you may NOT have any Gods)[/b] Yes! Second attempt.[/size]

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games