Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
I love those people that get disgusted by like, 13 year olds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3~
  MII.
View Results

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 am
In the olden days, when the kids hit puberty they were married off shortly afterwards, especially the baby factories. Sorry, I meant females.

Nowadays, you hit puberty and you're told to wait a decade or more before you start making babies. Yowtch.

But the awakening sexual urges have to be dealt with in some manner or other. ("Don't do that! You'll grow hair on your palms!")

In Japan a while back (don't know if they still do it), high school girls were reading boy-on-boy romantic comic books. WTF? Apparently, this enables them to read about romance and a type of 'safe sex' that doesn't directly involve them.

Towards the end of the 19th century, it was quite normal for girls to acquire attachments to other girls. This was thought of as a way for them to have romantic flings and still be virgins on their wedding nights. In the first decade of the 20th century, however, attitudes changed. People now believed that girl-on-girl romance spoiled women for marriage. (Hubby isn't as good as Babs back in the finishing school.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 pm
I find cybering to be weird in the first place
Then become REALLY weird if it's on Gaia
With the cartoon pixles and all...
I just don't get it

And you don't really know how old anybody is so it could be some old man child molester for all you know
It's really, REALLY creepy

I also find it to be very immature
Even for a 13 year old who is probably just doing it for shits and giggles
Or possibly trying and feel grown up or something  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:29 pm
Wormmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

13 year olds shouldn't be worrying themselves about sex in any form.
They're under age.
They should worry about sex after High School.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

13-year-olds can't help worrying or thinking about sex. They shouldn't be doing it, but that won't stop them thinking or worrying about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 pm
Lisa4414
I find cybering to be weird in the first place
Then become REALLY weird if it's on Gaia
With the cartoon pixles and all...
I just don't get it

And you don't really know how old anybody is so it could be some old man child molester for all you know
It's really, REALLY creepy

I also find it to be very immature
Even for a 13 year old who is probably just doing it for shits and giggles
Or possibly trying and feel grown up or something

Substitute sex. Like going all gooey over a rockstar whose music caters to 12-year-olds, or reading gay comic books as I mentioned in my earlier posting.  

capcartoonist

Ibis Devin Tamarisk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:21 am
Lets all face it, kids are becoming sexually active at a younger age every year, I agree that they shouldn't but they are, America is built on sex. Sex sells, Kids want to be just like there idols and there idols are tramps.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff