Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:09 am
Recently I bought a new art program for my computer, and for the past week or so have been experimenting and painting pictures with it. This pic of Faustus will be the second finished pic I've ever done in an art program... And yeah, I know they don't have Ipods or anything in Nosgoth, but I had this flash of insparation and just had to draw it! mrgreen
User Image

I have another one of Raziel on it's way, but in the meantime you can tell me what you think! biggrin Personally, I'm not too keen on the colour of the background, but wasn't sure what else to make it (not a detailed scene, though).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:22 am
I think a darker toned pallette would be better, the whole picture was too bright, but since your just learning how to use the program it's not bad. You got the facial dimensions right and I know those thigns are a b***h to do.  

Divine Machinations

Amaterasu the Okami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:38 am
Sweet. But I still hate that littel quear. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 am
Meh! Can't seem to edit a new picture into my first post (something about an invalid guild ID confused ), so I'll just stick it here...

Here's another pic using the same program but different techniques. For the Faustus pic I used mainly the airbrush tool on a smooth canvas, but for this new pic I used paint on a coarse canvas...

It's meant to be Raziel resurecting as an ancient type thing. I really don't like how the lower body is, but didn't know what else to do... I think I wanted it to look like he was forming out of the ether or something and failed miserably. cry Anyway, tell me what you think of this new style. It's not one I would usually go for, but thought it would be a good idea to try doing something I'm not used to for a change.

User Image  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

The Sarafan Stronghold - Art Share and Mini Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out