Reply MAIN ((OOC))
Mythical Creatures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saborstar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:37 pm
If anyone is on and would like to join feel free. You may be any creature OR mythical creature you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:45 pm
I'll join! :3

Just tell me what I have to do, and I'll get started!

My creature is called an elemental. With each race, they can control different elements. (fire elemental controls fire...water elemental controls water, etc. There are also light and dark elementals (which are formed out of the dark emotions of an elemental). Here's a ref pic of a character I've used (although she won't be used here...)

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/027/e/b/Yashiri_Party_Dress_by_Maria_disaster.png

I'll be using another character...I'll see about drawing it when I get around to it... XD

Anyway...hope I can join!  

BethanyAngelstar

Karmi_Oro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:56 pm
I'll join. Excuse the form. I didn't make it. But the Char is mine.

Name: Arona Hopethorn

Species: Shape-shifter. Preferred form human

Appearance: Human but with shoulder length pure black hair, emerald green eyes and copper skin. Tallish and well-built. Keeps hair in ponytail. Wears dark brown leather armor. NEVER wears makeup.

Special skills: Close range fighter (sword with dragon coiled around hilt) and bow-fighter (Hand-made bow with a small chunk taken out of it.) She fights normally using improv. but does use what she's been taught a lot. She only resorts to shapeshifting if her or someone close to her's lives are in danger

Weaknesses: Shadows/darkness

Personality: Kind,but will fight aggressively when she thinks she wants (or needs) to. Cares about friends and family, and will always fight to protect them and their (and her own) honor. Always fears for the older members of family. She fears becoming a rich spoilt brat who cares about no-one but herself. Also fears any kind of gun, and won't even touch one

Other: Shapeshifting works basically like, a glow surrounds her which takes the form of whatever she's turning into. No annoying habits. Can never hide emotions but can disguise them. Also is swift for her age  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:08 pm
name Jaco
Speises dragon (only 400 years of age)
Description gold long claws green eyes and a cool pouch at his neak.
Personality funny and stuppern
Weapons fire claws magic and any thing he can through eg. a tree  

Canadian Hippie

Donatella1215

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm

name: Calitre
species: Draconian
description: Cali has silver scales completely covering her body when in her draconian and dragon form, but when in human form, she only has silver scales instead of eye-brows. Overly large wings arepresent in both her draconian and dragon form, but only wing-shaped tatoos are on her human form.
personality: Cali can be cool and calm one moment, and tear your head off the next. She's very unpredictable most of the times. She also likes to stay in her dragon or draconian form more than her human form.
abilities: breathing fire, talons, and magic, archery (not for sport)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 am
Name: Yumi
Appearence:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/GreenDayLuver23/Mystical Creatures/WolfAngel.jpg
Personality:Kind,Light-hearted,soft,caring
Race:Nature fairy
height: 4' 12"  

Bewk Was Found

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 am
i will join. im a shape shifting dragon that has three form dragon, human and wolf i can shift to any combonation of the three. i have the power to heal any wounds. smile  
MAIN ((OOC))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games