Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Neopia Central
OMG!!! FREE CHRISTMAS PB!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, what do you think?
  DAMMIT! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SELL/TRADE MINE!
  I think its good that now everybody has a rare pb... Well, what WAS a rare pb...
View Results

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:58 am
I know its a bit too late to say this, but who thinks its kinda stupid that TNT decided to give out a christmas paintbrush with the advent calendar?! And not even on christmas day! They used to be worth quite a lot, now nearly everybody on Neopets has one. (I have two, I got one from a random event days before they gave out the cpb)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:07 pm
Its not stupid. Last last year they gave us Plushie Petpet Paintbrushes. I painted one. -To proove- go to Little_doggy_'s userlookup then Armitae then look at her Blobagus. And Little_doggy_ is my accont.  

iPinkee

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:36 am
THOSE WERE REAL?! FOR THE PAST YEAR I THOUGHT THEY WERE PLUSHIES!!!

Anyway, as far as I can rememeber, I believe they were given out on either Xmas Eve, Xmas, or Boxing day, so that makes sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:44 am
They were never worth that much, only 100-125k. Cept round xmas, before they gave ém out.  

Maddyline

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:42 am
Maddyline
They were never worth that much, only 100-125k. Cept round xmas, before they gave ém out.
Exactly. I was about to sell mine!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:20 pm
i know its quite cheap but its still cool to get pb's smile  

iPinkee

Lord Serene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:59 pm
Angel5230
I know its a bit too late to say this, but who thinks its kinda stupid that TNT decided to give out a christmas paintbrush with the advent calendar?! And not even on christmas day! They used to be worth quite a lot, now nearly everybody on Neopets has one. (I have two, I got one from a random event days before they gave out the cpb)

Yeah I got one radnom 3 days before they were given out too. I have 8, for some reason. *Shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 am
Lord Serene
Angel5230

Yeah I got one radnom 3 days before they were given out too. I have 8, for some reason. *Shrugs*
I got one from a random event too! On the same day!  

Kyoukon

Distinct Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Oinkette

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:19 am
After more people use them the prices wll go back up.
Also I think it's funny how many people got frozen trying to redeem the PB's from their side accounts. blaugh Serves them right for trying to cheat!!  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games