Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Good news for my vista people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:55 pm
Hello you, fellwo guild memeber it is I 16bit-plumber for a while i have been secretly helping people with there nintendo based technical problems and also router based problem too., so just to let you know the nintendo wi-fi connect is now able to be used on Windows Vista...
Also I'll let you know when I find out that the Action Replay's Firmware updates so that it can use for windows vista( Since i didnt check it could be working now sweatdrop )

and that if anyone has a problems getting there router to let them play only *coughrinacough* I can help them too...

I'm 16bit-Plumber and I approve this message

P.S. I'm Rich b***h!!!
Not as rich as Rina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 pm
oh..dont be afraid to ask for help...  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:08 pm

PS - Gold alone is meaningless, real power comes from owning a guild like this wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:53 pm
I don't get the message. I have windows vista and it has worked with my DS since I bought the computer last year. In fact all of the computers in my house are vista, so whats your point?  

Deathguiser

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm
Deathguiser
I don't get the message. I have windows vista and it has worked with my DS since I bought the computer last year. In fact all of the computers in my house are vista, so whats your point?

He's talking about the incompatibility between Vista and the Nintendo Wifi USB adapter that would normally allow easy access to playing on wifi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:59 pm
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser

He's talking about the incompatibility between Vista and the Nintendo Wifi USB adapter that would normally allow easy access to playing on wifi.

Thats what i'm talking about, I've never had a problem...  

Deathguiser

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:03 pm
Deathguiser
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser

Hmm... well, either you're very lucky, they've actually fixed the problem and made a patch ,or you're using another wireless connection to play on wifi.
Or so I think... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 pm
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser

Hmm... well, either you're very lucky, they've actually fixed the problem and made a patch ,or you're using another wireless connection to play on wifi.

Probably the wireless connection, I still have the router from back when I had my old computer, so I must be confused.  

Deathguiser

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Ewwwwwww........ Vista........ XP FTW!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Deathguiser
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser
Chaotix Bluix
Deathguiser

Probably the wireless connection, I still have the router from back when I had my old computer, so I must be confused.

This:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pay Per Cuts

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:30 pm
solarboydjango2
Ewwwwwww........ Vista........ XP FTW!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Sorry but I got more gold than rina..and the only person who can even talk about being rich with me is PPC..all you poor people shut up  

16bit-Plumber

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff