Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  gold
View Results

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Of course every single topic is nothing but whine, whine, whine. rolleyes xd

If you don't like the new shop, IGNORE IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:10 pm
BTU GAAI WIL DEI

I'm going to just ignore the new shop. I think the items are crap, so I don't care about it. =D

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

Bobuness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:35 pm
lol. I bought the items because they cost 1g.
I just saw that they are selling them for 50g.

<3
I am happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 pm
All the shop really did to me was to make me shake my head. stare

But, eh. To each his/her own, I guess.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:40 pm
I think MTV is crap, but the items are okay. I should have bought extras before they went up to 50g. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I CONVINCED A WHINNY PROMMIE IN HER OWN THREAD IN GCD. :O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Ruka Minazuki

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:03 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
I think MTV is crap, but the items are okay. I should have bought extras before they went up to 50g. XD

Omg me too. I got them at 1g each. Damn just a case of bad lucky. Gold taking MTV. They got greedy lol xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Wormmon

I CONVINCED A WHINNY PROMMIE IN HER OWN THREAD IN GCD. :O

surprised Who?!

I don't mind the items themselves (I'd be a hypocrite if I said I didn't, since I'm wearing the new skirt). But I hate that they made an entire new shop for a sponsor. Just stick them in an already-existing shop, dammit! Or at least Don't put the little button for it on the first scroll-thing for the shops! I don't wanna see that eyesore everytime I go buy commons~

I completely forgot that MTV was a sponsor until this happened, actually. I'm good at ignoring things I don't like~

But now I can't! Unless they move the store icon on the scrolly-list-thing. Which I really hope they do.  

NightIntent

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 pm
If you don't like them, ignore it.

The fact that people like to complain is not suprising though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 pm
The part I dislike is that they had to put it under barton.  

Bobuness

Countess Mystery Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:07 pm
Yeah. Every topic was on the MTV stuff.

The clothes should have stayed 1 gold! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:29 am
The GCD are still at it the last I saw. dramallama  

Yvaine Stardust

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash