Please?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe later.
  Gold!
View Results

NightIntent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:43 pm
So, I'm starting a new guild. My friend gave me a dead guild that she owned, so I already have the guild itself. But I don't know what I want it to be on.

Anyone have suggestions for me? n.n  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:51 pm
The Dragonfire Goddess fanclub.

I don't know, think of your interests and see if there is one that doesn't already have a Gaia guild for it. Or you could always just make it a chat guild.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:59 pm
The Black Hand Guild. Your goal is to assassinate Pixel Franz Ferdinand and send the internet into Internet War I.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:05 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
The Dragonfire Goddess fanclub.

I don't know, think of your interests and see if there is one that doesn't already have a Gaia guild for it. Or you could always just make it a chat guild.

The only things I'm currently interested in are either already taken or wouldn't get much activity. I was thinking of making a guild for, like, college students or potential health professions students or something, but there probably aren't that many around. There's already a college guild, which I looked at, that hasn't gotten a post since January 9th. And I'd rather let other people make the chat guilds than make my own. Easier for me. n.n

NekoGod: Repeating history online? Hmm, that has possibilities. n.n  

NightIntent

xX No Name Guild Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:49 pm
domokun  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items