Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
So I know for future references Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:55 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Now if its about uber battling or such, we don't allow that in the main forum.

Who says?

The Main clauses of the guild. Any other batlting outside of clauses is to be done via PM.

Discussion is still encouraged though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:59 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Who says?

The Main clauses of the guild. Any other batlting outside of clauses is to be done via PM.

Yes, but I htink you and I both realise what kind of repsonses will be received when he wants to battle with a whole team of Arceus. Flame replies. Therefore its locked. I mean seriosuly, half of the people here are just looking for someone to use as flamebait.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Who says?

Yes, but I htink you and I both realise what kind of repsonses will be received when he wants to battle with a whole team of Arceus. Flame replies. Therefore its locked. I mean seriosuly, half of the people here are just looking for someone to use as flamebait.

I wouldn't flame over a team of Arceus, nor would I lock the thread until actual flaming happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Who says?

I wouldn't flame over a team of Arceus, nor would I lock the thread until actual flaming happens.

Oh of course you wouldn't.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Well considering that I'm all for the metagame outside of OU, of course not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:30 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Well considering that I'm all for the metagame outside of OU, of course not.

Of course, i forgot you're above all of us little people. surprised  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Well, I mean it depends on the content of the thread really... if you make TWO threads about lucario, and only ask about lucario, then that's spamming.

Especially since when smogon and serebii have extensive guides on lucario already written...

If you have a problem PM me instead of making 3 more threads...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Who says?

*Sneaks away from Jonnns forum about flaming in the life issues area*  

Chuuyya

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 am
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

Who says?

nah buddeh bear(went tigger on your a**) the battle clauses aren't set in stone,there just there to inform you what the general clauses are and how you react if someone declares they want to you them..I don't think Nitnit said we was required to use those rules,and the fact of the matter is the only reason you guy knew about those rules is because of the inter guild wi-fi league....
but that not the point we should discourage active conversation or any inter active Thread,just because
And this is why the mods fight over what is a "legal" locking and what isn't,because The mod locking the thread at the time might have missed the point of the thread..or..assume it should be locked because that question or statement have been said before.
Normally it's Shigeru doing the lock for those reasons( I Have a strong feeling he is From Gamefaqs ) but you people must realize the people who make those thread are most likely new to the guild,have no general skills in the game or in critical need of help.
the intension's of this guild is to help those in need, build a Good Reputation and Grow.

(note: The statement I made about the clauses is based on my knowledge of the guild the guilds rules and I haven't been M.I.A for a while.)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff