Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:49 am
((OOC:// Hm. I won't reiterate what Lady_Conspiracy said, but... yeah. Whatever it was that happened, get over it. In any case, welcome back, hopefully. And by theway, candyroks81, I feel I must apologize for not replying in any way to your own earlier post; I fear I may have made you feel left-out somehow, so... yes, I'm apologizing for that.))

Out of the corner of her eye, Kei saw the purple-haired girl step back out of the shadows - what, did she hate crowds or something? - and give a little wave. For a split second, the demon fox halfling thought to raise her eyebrow in questioning disdain, but afterward discarded the idea; instead, she nodded discreetly in the girl's direction, a sign of acknowledgment. She wasn't out to make friends, but neither was she out to make enemies. She'd simply been observing when all hell broke loose - or so it had seemed - and instinct had driven her to act.

And now here she was. Although what exactly that boded was, for now, beyond her, given the company she now found herself in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 am
(( flameangel_child524- You misunderstand me. I am not rejoining, I just feel that I should apologize. That is all. Lady_Conspiracy- I fail to understand what you mean by a chip, but I was new to this RPing thing back then and was also very impatient. I apologize again for my rudeness. ))  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm
((Oh it's all good flameangel :]))

Lana smiled a little at the girl who waved back at her and she approached the girl, forming a small triangle. She felt kinda awkward because no one was talking. So, she ended looking down at the ground.. again. Damn.. way to make yourself look tough. she thought to herself as she blushed ever so lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 am
The demon fox halfling fought down a derisive snort when the purple-haired girl came over, completing the all-girl triangle, and promptly looked down at her feet, coloring with embarrassment. Her nature to do so? Perhaps.

It was... a little unsettling, truth be told, standing there and doing nothing. Kei supposed she could attempt to make small talk...provided she could think of something to say. On the other hand, she didn't really see a need to stay, as Tassa looked quite capable of handling herself, and - to her, at least - the group didn't appear to be in any real danger. However brash her basic character may have been, though, Kei considered it quite rude to just turn her back and walk off - particularly after having acknowledged the other girl.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items