Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:33 pm
A smile cracked his face, filled with relief.

"That would be splendid. Thank you, then....miss? I apologize that I do not know a lady's name." He offered her a small bow of apology with his head, hoping that she wouldn't be too upset about it. Back home, you knew a lady's name, whether she told you or not. It was painfully obvious that things out here worked differently, and he was going to have a tough time situating himself to a whole new culture.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:33 am
"Oh! Silly of me... - I'm Nurisha. Though you may call me Nuri, if you'd like." She replied and bobbed her head in turn. Of course here, unless you were in a close knit pride and even then, you met a lot of strangers. It was usually one of the first things you did, exchange names. She'd utterly forgotton about it.

"And what do they call you?"  

Successful Edit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:08 pm
Malakai listened intently when her name came around. It tickled his nose, but he did his best to keep still, like a stone. The only way it was possible was through all of his training he had gone through since he was a cub. All rigid and strict.

"My name is of little importance....but..." He couldn't help but have a desire to offer her his name. It would make him feel a little less like a stranger in a land that he knew nothing about. "It is Malakai."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:58 am
"Malakai."

She tried it out. Liked how you form the word, how the end could linger, and wondered what it meant. Then wondered if anyone around here would know. It might be a whole different kind if he'd come from far away. Maybe if Banjoko came back, they could help take him home - the thought caused Nuri to feel a stab of longing. For Banjoko, her dearest friend, and for adventures and travel. Plus that'd keep Malakai close to paw...that'd be nice..

"It's been a pleasure to meet you. I can show you the way to that spare den if you'd like?"

((Le end! She leads him to a place to stay and so on <3 ))  

Successful Edit

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces