Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
WORD BUMP????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Every topic needs to have a poll, so please add one next time, and do not remove this one
  ~ Wormmon
View Results

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 am
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold
and '05 and '06 and '07

Yeah. And now Lanzer practically guaranteed a release this year. We'll see if/how they manage that.
They should be ready, I mean it doesn't take them this long to make a REAL game.... Well nvm, they aren't too smart when it comes to designing the games.

Pretty much. Every game on Gaia gets issues at some point or another. The Battle System is just getting them before release instead of after. I can't figure out if that's a good thing or not.
At least they're fixing all the bugs.

the bugs that could possibly earn us extra items by accident. :/

Yeah.

Hopefully they've got enough servers or whatever so that the Battle System doesn't crash the entire site when it comes out.
I guarantee you that at least two of their servers will go down when it's released, heck more than half of them.
cause you know they're gonna be advertising it for almost a whole week then release it, and it's gonna be stormed by about 150,000 gaians.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:44 am
Lord Gold
I guarantee you that at least two of their servers will go down when it's released, heck more than half of them.
cause you know they're gonna be advertising it for almost a whole week then release it, and it's gonna be stormed by about 150,000 gaians.

And on the day they release it, I will see if I can avoid Gaia for a week. I do not want to deal with lagging and errors and crazy OMG BATTLE!1!1 Gaians. Hopefully it'll come out during the summer or some other time when I'll be crazy amounts of busy and distracted.  

NightIntent

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:55 am
NightIntent
Lord Gold

And on the day they release it, I will see if I can avoid Gaia for a week. I do not want to deal with lagging and errors and crazy OMG BATTLE!1!1 Gaians. Hopefully it'll come out during the summer or some other time when I'll be crazy amounts of busy and distracted.

I dunno, I only want the 30 count+ prizes, I'm just gonna spend the gold on tokens either way. But yeah, I'd really like how Gaia Battle is lookin' I'm thinkin' of getting reared 'n geared for it. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:16 am
NightIntent
Lord Gold

Yeah.
I'm gonna try to be idle for at least 3 days after it's released.
Oh god, theres gonna be sooooo many battle n00bs. They're gonna flog the forums and guilds.

Lord Gold

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:38 am
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold

Yeah.
Oh god, theres gonna be sooooo many battle n00bs. They're gonna flog the forums and guilds.

Yep. While it'd be entertaining, it's not worth the frustration.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:42 am
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold

Yeah.

Indeed.
I feel sorry for the mods though.

Lord Gold

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:01 pm
i didnt know th word bump doesnt get gold .. wow eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:26 pm
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold

Yeah.

Indeed.

I feel sorry for them now. But it'll get worse. I feel bad for the admins and devs. If the Battle System comes off as not-as-good-as-expected, even after all these years, they're gonna get soooo much hate.  

NightIntent

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:57 pm
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold
NightIntent
Lord Gold

Yeah.

Indeed.

I feel sorry for them now. But it'll get worse. I feel bad for the admins and devs. If the Battle System comes off as not-as-good-as-expected, even after all these years, they're gonna get soooo much hate.
Theres always gonna be people that hate something.
The battle system isn't gonna be perfect, it's gonna have loads of glitches. All the logical people know that.

I just hope they find a new way for us to walk/run. I hate how it is now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 pm
Lord Gold
The battle system isn't gonna be perfect, it's gonna have loads of glitches. All the logical people know that.

But the Battle n00bs probably aren't logical. That's the problem.

The running in Towns and the OMG is pretty dumb-looking, I'll agree. Hopefully they'll find a way to make it look better.  

NightIntent

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:00 pm
NightIntent
Lord Gold

But the Battle n00bs probably aren't logical. That's the problem.

The running in Towns and the OMG is pretty dumb-looking, I'll agree. Hopefully they'll find a way to make it look better.
I know, that's the problem. ):

seriously.

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas