Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)
GAME TO WIN FREE GOLD! ITS EASY COME SEE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you pay 1000 gold for a demonic pendant which is worth 200000?
Yes!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No, why would I?? (its worth 200,000 gold thou)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Avenging Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:49 pm
SO you want to win free gold? Well all you have to do is Send me a trade with 1000 gold to enter contest, wait dont leave yet. Ok once and only once the trade is completed go to post reply and click on it. Scroll over to Post Action and click it. Click random number and put it 1 and 10. This will pick a number for you 1 out of 10. If you get the number 1 you will win either a demonic pendant or a angleic pendant which has a value of like 200,000 gold. I only have 3 pendants (2 demon, 1 angel) so hurry and Play!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:53 pm
Is the entry fee 1k per post, or 1k to post as much as we want? ^.^

And could you maybe do the "display inventory" function to show us that you really have the pendants? sweatdrop Sorry to be a skeptic, but I like seeing the prize before I throw in gold.

EDIT: Huh, post actions seem to be broken in the guilds for me right now. That keeps happening whee  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Avenging Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 pm
I cant display the invcentory cause when I click display inventory and click the tee shirt its never loads theres an Error on the page  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 pm
[+More]
  • Anti-Fashion Blue Anti-Accessory
You don't click the t-shirt; a lavender-ish box pops up underneath it that has a menu of your inventory to choose from, along with a button that says "Add to Display". 3nodding

If there's an error, though, it's probably the box not loading right on your comp or something. It loaded just fine for me ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

GAlA ONLlNE INVESTIGATOR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm
yae i want to see  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 am
I can display my inventory. So I agree, you so us the items and you just might have something. Otherwise it sounds like a scam.  

Kay Faerie

SourRainbowSkittles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 am
Lets see them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am
Given the fact that he never answered my question as to what exactly the 1k allows us to do, the newness of his account (how could someone have gotten three different old MCs in 10 days, and be willing to give them away so easily? 0.o), and the fact that he hasn't showed us the prizes, I'm going to assume it was a scam. >.<  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Recycling Bin (Closed Threads, Spam or Repeat Threads, etc.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games