Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Concerning Twilight, the first book//What if..? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehclipse Mint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:30 am
James being seductive towards Bella? That's quite an idea actually, I do agree that it would make that part a little more interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm
Yes, let's keep putting the evil thoughts into my head... *laughs evilly*  

Twilight Scribe

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:07 pm
i just wish we knew more about him, cuz like in eclipse, when edward is battling Victoria, he is saying all these things about him that only victoria knows... i wish i understood 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:01 am
Wow...that would be interesting. Plus, in case anyone needed another reason to dislike James, we can add seduction of Bella against her will to the list. xD  

alisonlynn

Miss PayPay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Yeah. I agree... it would of been more... racing-heart-beating if this hawt vampire dude wants to seduce you before he kills you. Besides... Edward would of been MORE hurt to know that James was getting frisky with his mate and THEN killed her.
But other than that... it was pretty good. I have no complaints. I didn't even think of this until I read this topic. xD Which might I add is a bit odd seeing as I like to read Trash (dirty paper-back novels xP.)
But I couldn't see Edward getting seductive with Victoria... or... anyone else for that case because it'd be out-of-character in my opinion. And Victoria seductive towards Edward would be out-of-character as well... Yes, vampires appear extremely hawt and sexy to humans... but have you ever thought how they appear to each other? Probably pretty normal. Besides. Edward killed her mate AKA soul mate... so, I doubt she'd suddenly attack Edward wanting his sexy body. xD Unless she was a... very naughty vampire. xD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff