Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Japanese Sailor Uniform / School Uniform Pattern

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Ko Skyeee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:27 pm
Hiiii!~
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good pattern (sewing on a machine) for a Japanese school uniform outfit. [=
To be specific, my friends and I were thinking of making cosplay costumes as Haruhi, Mikuru, and Yuki from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
[img]http://hidden.saw-red.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/windows-live-writer/HareHareYukaiSubbed_9AFC/HareHareYukai_0005_6.jpg[/img]

Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:47 pm
You're trying to make that uniform too? :'D
My friends and I might cosplay as Haruhi, Mikuru, and Yuki in August for an anime con. (I'm going as Haruhi w/ her school uniform, one of my friends is going as Battle Waitress Mikuru, and my other friend *might* go as Yuki.)

For the skirt, there's a simplicity pattern that would need to be modified by about a foot I think, but it would work for the skirt, but I can't think of the numbers for it, I *think* it was 2040 or something like that though...It's discontinued, but I think you can buy it from their website, and there's always ebay for the pattern.

As for the top, you can always get a white long sleeve shirt and cut out parts and sew in a sailor collar and whatnot.

Hope that helps. ^_^  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces