Water's Grace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:21 am
"I will give you men more sentences then just one because you disserve more then that. My first explanation is that I have no weapons because you all seem to be well equipped and have been my weapons for some time now." the man shifted his eyes from one man to the other and in his situation showed fear but wouldn't react out with anything hostile. His life could be taken from these guys or the splicer’s all the same, what difference did it make if it was them or not.

"Now now, I could of swore you guys where the good ones. I would of jumped in with the crazy splicer’s if I had known I would have to confess everything at gun point. But really, If you are so afraid of me, check me. I am unarmed and wouldn't hurt you. My aim is not to take lives. I just want to get out of this hell hole, just as much as any of you." The man beckoned against the wall and tried to move out of the way for comfortable air. Budging a little and then thinking best of it stopped at the eyes of the first one who attached himself to him.

"The name is Jacob. I am an artist down here and thought better of the life styles my coworkers displayed and stayed far from the pelage we know as Adam. Even though it's calling is rough and wants to divour every soul. I held to my morals for as long as I could. As I watched them all die before my eyes, decompose while still walking I learned that it was no longer safe to be alone without some metal saving me. So I finally gave into the erg and indulged in my friends sacrilege and fed on Adam. My symptoms where oddly different from those of the others I had observed as it gave me invisibility to the eye. As I wish I can become thin as air and suddenly gone." Jacob demonstrated this ability with a smile and fell from sight right there before his new friends. He was gone and nothing, no trace. Slowly he came back to view along another wall. His clean cut appearance seemed to shine with applause as if he had just pulled off a Broadway performance and waved his hands in excitement.

“So what do you say, give a man a chance. A chance to live like the rest of you want, or take life like the savage mutant splicer’s you seem to think your better then.”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:09 pm
((teeny fyi to zedo. gabby doesn't say "da da' she says "dah" because she and lily are irish. sorry, ocd moment.))  

Arthien

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 pm
"I say ******** you."

Jack fired a shot into the man's knee cap. "I said one sentence! That's all you were allowed! I don't know how kindly my friends Rod, Lily, and John here would take to you taking up our precious air and time."

Friends! Jack wanted to smile at his own comment.
God it feels good to still know that word!

Suddenly taking note that Lily was unarmed, Jack slid her a serrated piece of glass by his foot without looking. Poor girl needs something...

The Strange man now lay on the floor in pain from his knee. The bleeding had stopped already...

Jack narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers at the air behind Rod's back. A sign. And as much as he wished to look back at Lily and the sweet girl, he knew removing his eyes from the man was a dangerous choice. "I still say bullshit. Splicers work by more than sight." Jack pulled the hammer on his gun back and Rod swivled his carbine to the man's head effortlessly.

"Beside; you just came from that hole that was blown open by a Splicer. Not only that but I like these people a lot more than you so we've got no problem killing you."

Suddenly Gabby yawned an immistakeable child's yawn. s**t.

The man's eyes widened as he glanced at her.

That was strike 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm
((Hey, sorry about the ubergodmodding and pupeeterring of this post, and if we all disagree we can change it...but I think some consolidating is in order.))
And then it all went to hell once again. Splicer, by the dozen, broke into the area through the hole.

"Not this again," Rod whispered as he lifted the gun from the man's head and fired into a splicer's chest. It fell in a heap of dead meat. The man vanished, nowhere to be seen.

Lily grabbed Gabby and the piece of glass and rushed to Jack and Rod, who were already back to back, firing like mad at the Splicers. John was cut off by the splicers, fighting like a crazy person.

He sprinted down a nearby tunnel, giving Rod a glance that told the german that he'd be back if he could.

Gabby was set on the ground at Jack and Rod's feet, all three adults making a defensive perimeter around the small girl. A splicer ran up to Lily and grabbed her by her coller, throwing her to the ground.

Jack and Rod turned to shoot the splicer, then decided they couldn't risk hitting Lily.

What happened next was astounding.
((Feel free to make a seperate post from your point of view, Emily.))
The splicer said something about killing and raping Lily before taking her daughter. At mention of her daughter, something in the Irish woman's expression changed. She grasped the piece of glass tightly, blood seeping from her hand before jabbing it into the splicer's face. Disgusting orange blood oozed out the wound as it cocked it's head to the side.

"Now why would you go and do a thing like...glurk!" it cried, head now only hanging on by a thread as Lily let out a primal scream. She had sliced the thing's throat in one fell slice, orange and red blood falling onto her dress.

She let out a cry like a pissed-off Valkyrie as Rod and Jack stared in wonder and fear. She dashed forward as the men found themselves, firing into the throngs. She threw the glass into another splicer, who fell, ankle broken. She ripped the glass out, cutting savagely down the beast. She stood up again as bullets took down two more of her assailants on either side.
Jack had the good thinking to pick up Gabby and shield her view as Rod covered the two of them. Lily was going absolutly ape on the splicers.

Soon, they fled. Actually fled. Shown fear by a mother. Mother's love inspiring absolute terror.

Jack and Rod stared in wonder as the woman ripped off a piece of her skirt. She wrapped her bleeding hand, grasping the blood-stained glass in her left hand, cradeling her little girl in her right.

"Well, boys, no time to waste," she said. Jack and Rod nodded to eachother, following close behind.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:28 pm
((aww thanks guys...this all just makes me feel greatly wanted among my friends....lol...this is a joke))

"well If they wont listen maybe I will have to use a little more of my chess mastering force. A pawn for a pawn, my knee for your Adam." Jacob crawled invisibly along the wall and soon enough healed without a scratch. He moved quickly after the scented bunch he had marked and found them tightly bunched in a fleeing frenzy. They fought and fought like savages with no other option but to take life. No reason but fear alone and again abandoning all morals, just like this God forsaken city. Jacob slid in-between two of the others, Jack and Rod, and hid behind the group, always keeping slightly ahead of them.

"I'll get you as soon as you move in the wrong way. I'll get you, I always get my way." Jacob said to himself menacingly. He still hung low and hid, waiting, always waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 pm
((i'll take you up on your offer, christopher))
In a mad and fervent attempt to get to Gabby, the Splicer grabbed Lily by the wrist and flung her to the ground. With a sickening thud, Lily's hip made contact with the blood-smeared tile floor. She groaned in pain. The splicer heard her suffering and turned to her. He reached out and stroked her cheek with his smelly, decaying hand. "Oh, you are a soft one. And you smell delicious, too. I bet your soft in other places too," the splicer croaked. With his last sentence, he put a finger under the hem of Lily's dress and began to lift. She pushed his hand away with her knee. "Oh, why be that way, dearie? We could have so much fun. I tell you what. How 'bout you let me play with you, and I won't hurt your baby, hm? How's that sound?" He made a swifter advance towards Lily.

At that very moment, something in her mind snapped. The fatigue left, the pain dissolved, the fear vanished, her anguish was gone. All that was left was pure rage. Her jaw set, her green eyes became bright slits against the alabaster skin. She was livid.

The piece of glass Jack had given to her lay not an inch from her hand. Faster than even a Splicer could register, Lily grabbed it. The serrated edge caught the skin on her palm, ripping it to shreds. Blood poured from the wound, but the woman took no notice. In one fluid, swift motion, Lily moved to standing and thrust the shard into the splicer's face, right between his almost-non-existent eyes. A warm, foul-smelling, fluorescent orange liquid spewed from the gash, coating Lily's arm and the front of her dress. As the Splicer sputtered, saying something that she would not hear, she pulled the shard out and pulled it quickly across the things neck, severing head from body. He was silent. No longer a threat.

But the anger would not leave.

Lily decided to put it to very good use. None of the Splicers that attempted attacks stood a chance against the mother. Each kill left her more enraged than the first. With each thrust of the glass shard, more of Lily's palm was ripped. She never noticed once, not until all of the Splicers had flown from her rage, frightened of what she could do. Even then, she simply ripped a piece off her dress and wrapped her hand tightly, making a tourniquet. Lily picked up her daughter, kissed the little girl on the cheek and turned to the men. "Well, boys, no time to waste," she said. "Oh, and let's find some new clothes, shall we?" Lily added with a smile.

Nothing could touch her now.

Arthien

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Jack followed step-for-step with Rod, laughing lightly at Lily's comment of clothes. The three (and one small one) had made a push down the blown-open wall, into God-only-knew what kind of territory. Pipes burst and steamed around them and Jack took stock of things. Running very low on ammo... going to need an Eve Hypo soon. Damn. And I wonder what happened to John...? He always seems to disappear. Of course, he always seems to come back.

Suddenly a thought struck Jack, "What the hell happened to the Strange Guy?" he asked quickly, whipping around with his pistol drawn.

Nothing.

Jack sense Rod moving and looking as well... Jack was growing impatient with the Strange Man's games, and they had hardly even been playing for any time. A foul stench seemed to follow them; and Jack turned his head to Rod in a flash. Two nose-raises was all he gave his friend; hoping he'd get it.

And he did. Rod winked at Jack so quickly he almost didn't catch it. Lily had continued her walking a short ways a head. So much silent communication between the two men. It almost made Jack uncomfortable for their lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:35 pm
((hey what’s this random box doing here, ohh guess it's nothing *shrug and walks away* -Brad-))

Blood...blood

NO

tasty

no...no...I won't!!!

Oh don't get your knickers all tied up, every ones doing it

your crazy, I won't I can't....that’s a little........

tasty....tasty

AHHHHH....OH MY GOD....HOW CAN YOU DO SOMTHING LIKE THAT...

Oh look at it's flesh..... so warm....so soft

it was just breathing a minute ago.....your Fing insane

I know you want a bite....it will change your world

Wha....why are you looking at me like that....stop it...your scaring me

I just want a taste...... maybe a finger

No...stop...get away...get a......AHHHHH  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff