Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Random .Hack Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:39 pm
So, I was playing through the final G.U game tonight (yeah... I haven't gotten a chance to beat it yet crying But I'm getting there), and a huge storm blew through, enough to make the lights flicker and all that fun stuff. I'm not paying it much mind because it seems to be passing quickly. Besides that, I'm in the middle of a cutscene and can't just stop XD I happened to be at the part (I'm going to try not to list any major spoilers) where Yata and Aina tell you to go to the Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. In that cutscene, right as our dear friend Azure Kite appears, it sounds like the house is going to get knocked over due to a huge gust of wind and the power dies. The timing of it couldn't be any more creepy >.< I half expected Azure Kite to be standing behind the couch when I turned around XD

And on a slightly more ironic note, when the power came back, I logged into one of my seldom used IM accounts to find someone with the sign-in name 'Ovan', with a status set to 'Away' listed, and I don't for the life of me know the email address that goes along with it o.O

So, does anyone else have random .Hack related stories like that to share?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:35 am
O.O
That must have been some wind. It was pretty windy yesterday where I am too, when I finally finished fighting Cubia. x3

And here's a funny story.
My friend Hacker Rena (she's in the guild, actually), she always seems to come in RIGHT when the final boss of the game is dying/has just died. But only when it's .hack. I'm playing .hack and fighting the final boss, and by some kind of chance, she forgets her keys that day and has to come over, or I invite her over and I'm playing .hack, she'll come running downstairs to the ending sequence of scenes or the credits. XD!
It happened with Mutation and Outbreak, and with all three G.U's. If it happens when I get Quarantine, I'll laugh so, so hard.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:25 pm
Yeah, the wind we got last night where I am was pretty bad. There were tornado warnings and watches out all over the place and we thought for sure we were going to get one >.< it wasn't fun

That is ironic XD The question is, does she mind seeing the endings all the time? Because if she's a person that hates spoliers, that would have to get annoying after the first few times, lol. You'll have to let us know if it happens with Quarantine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:04 pm
That must have been pretty freaky. D:

And no, she doesn't mind about the spoilers. Just that I finished it without her. xD
And ja, I will. xD

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:18 pm
I've got one. Right before i got tthe part in redemption when you fight ovan i kept seeing tri-edge signs everywhere on posters at school in dried mud and one was actually slightly carved into the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:23 pm
That's so creepy but so awesome at the same time. xD
I can't think of any stories I have at the moment, but they'll come to me eventually.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 pm
I was contemplating the possibility of playing through both game series last weekend when I was over Sylabus' house and was in the middle of helping her decide how to re-draw Azure Kite when he Beagle comes over and randomly scratches me and leaves a tri-edge on my fore-arm.....stupid dog, now I'm going to have acool ugly scab on my arm now...Stupid dog, I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts just for that...*emos in corner nursing wound*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:29 pm
K i have two.

Both of them take place on Cyberconnects [The World] mmorpg.

First one was a TSN dance off. You won't believe this. Ok so on TW they have Orca, kite and Balmung sprites, as well as Ovan. So me Ruka, Joejoe2 and Xisch i think were hanging around Arche Knolen when Ruka changes her sprite to kite and jokes around like she's azure kite. I change mine to Ovan then Xirsch goes as Orca and Joejoe2 as Balmung. we we're kinda like "Lawl it would rly suck if Azure Kite logged in right now."

Well they chase me to Mac Anu where i make this EPIC challenge to a TSN dance off. most we could do is spin our sprites as fast as possible. At that moment THE REAL ZURE KITE LOGS IN. All of us are like O_O;;!! "OHSI-" and Then Azure Kite kicked us all from the server. XDDD

Second one is more epic. At this point in time both the Twilight Brigade and Lost Brigade have been outlawed by CC corp so the Azure Knights have been pursuing them all for weeks.

Well 0 v a n, is guildmaster of the Lost Brigade. At this time i didn't know him very well and he rly seemed like an Ovan to me. He sent me an FM and i met him at a lost ground (i dunno, the one with the lava) and he asked me to join him on his quest to find the key of the twilight. Well later when Azure Kite logged in I was in HFHG and i ran back to the lava lost ground to find 0 v a n and two brigaders there, RIGHT when Azure Kite was confronting them. Oh man it was epic i was like "NO kite waaaiiittt!" then bam 0 v a n was deleted and his friends pked. I don't know why but for some reason Azure Kite never laid a hand on me .__. probably becuz i'm actually apart of Liberation and not a brigade despite my ties with them.

so yay for epicness?  

Samsayia

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:56 pm
@XxGrieverxX- Twas a bit creepy, that was for sure. Never playing it while it storms that bad again XD

@Endranse- Hm, in reality the beagle has been watching too much .hack being played and was attempting to data drain you XD it is funny that it would end up as a tri-edge mark, though not funny that the beagle scratched you. yays for kingdom hearts though, lol.

@Samsayia- Those are both really cool; the first one made me laugh because I can picture the dance off between those four, lol  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games