Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xanthnimby

Unsealed Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:31 pm
Favorite era of history: anceint egypt, reformation, and a few others
Favorite Historical Figure: cleopatra, anne boleyn, and ronald regan for some stragne reason.
Ideal RP character: dont rp

Favorite color: blue or green
Favorite food: cooked?
Favorite book: thats a hard one. maybe the divine comedy or ferinheight 451
Favorite movie: thats another tough one. the laybrinth, breakfast club, or rent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi im dreamy greytiger ;greytiger for short;I like and know pretty much all history. but my favorite time era is native american time line'why you ask its because im half native american. My favorite figure in history would be geronimo and sitting bull .
My favorite color is grey
favorite food would be meatloaf and mash potatos
favorite book anything by steven king'
favorite thing to do is rebuilding olde cars''
Thank you for letting me join your guild'  

Lord greytiger

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ShadowsHeir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:11 pm
Nickname: Shadow

Favorite era of history: Roaring Twenties!
Favorite Historical Figure: Theodore Roosevelt!
Ideal RP character: A wild ranger of the wood.

Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: Beefsteak and garlic mashed potatoes.
Favorite book: Bram Stoker's Dracula; Frankenstein; Hellsing.
Favorite movie: The Princess Bride; Pride and Prejudice; Ever After.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 am
Nickname(what you would like to be called): I don't know, my name, maybe?

Favorite era of history: Ancient Egypt, Edo, Three Kingdoms, Middle Ages
Favorite Historical Figure: Cleopatra, King Arthur
Ideal RP character: Knight

Favorite food: Potatoes
Favorite book: The DaVinci Code, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail
Favorite movie: Transformers  

Yamamoto Ryu

AmorEMorte192

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Nickname: Travis

Favorite era of history: Middle Ages-Modern

Favorite color: black
Favorite food: buffalo wild wings
Favorite book: varies, some favorites....Anne Rice books, Black Hawk Down, and Dan Brown books
Favorite movie: Black Hawk Down, Band of Brothers  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:09 am
A Little About Me

Favorite Era of History: Quite honestly, it's tough for me to choose just one era. I love British Naval history, I love the American Revolution, World War II, the American Civil Rights Movements and the Space Race. I love the Elizebethian Golden Age, Ancient Rome, and just about anything involving the average daily life throughout history. I also have to say that the "History of Jazz" is so much fun. I just finished taking the class this semester along with "History of Maryland" and I have never had so much fun.
Favorite Historical Figure: The not-so-famous-but-really-should-be Patrick Henry. He is known for "Give me liberty, or give me death!" He was a brilliant speaker and a good man.
Favorite Color: Emerald green and brown.
Favorite Food: Oh dear. I would probably have to say bread and cake, but mostly bread. sweatdrop
Favorite Book: Another tough one. Right now, I am going through several books, but among my favorites is the Horatio Hornblower series. I am also reading Deniis Leary's new book, Why We Suck, and so far, it's pretty good.
Favorite Movie: 1776. I can sing all of the songs and I am notiorious for saying all of the lines throughout the movie.
Favorite Television Series: Horatio Hornblower, Foyles War, M*A*S*H, Stargate SG-1, and Mork and Mindy.
Future Plans: I am currently majoring in Secondary Education with a focus on history and special education, and I am minoring in music.
Hobbies: Playing the flute and piccolo, learning random trivial facts, collecting quotes, reading, learning history, hanging out with friends, bowling, and singing.

I am also what is often reffered to as a Disney Fanatic. I really love Disney. And I can't wait to go to Disney World again in January. mrgreen

Well, I guess that's it for now.  

Madeline Jackson

Le Pere Duchesne

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:03 am
Not new or anything, it has just been ages since I have been here, and I didn't post much then, so I might as well reintroduce myself for those that don't know me from somewhere else.

Favorite era of history: most of the Slave Era (500bc>300ad-ish), German Peasant Wars (around the reformation), Revolutionary France.
Mostly the French Revolution these days.
Favorite Historical Figure: Looking at my name, one could guess the brothers Gracchii, then there is the awesomely awesome Robespierre. And Cromwell was cool as well. Iin front of a statue of Cromwell: "Cromwell was a good man, look at the Bible." Reply:"Yes, a great man, look at the sword.")
Ideal RP character: Some kind of obvious rip-off of Robespierre seems to be my thing lately.
Favorite food: Been cooking asian stuff a lot lately.
Favorite book: 18th Brumaire of Louis Bonaparte
Favourite TV show: Definitely House... Hell, if it weren't for the PS3, that would be the only reason I have a TV.
Favorite movie: Hmm... What have I been obsessed with over the last year... Breakfast Club, and always Star Wars, I guess.
Then there was Transformers, a movie filled with so much awesome I cried.
Favourite Video Game: Metal Gear Solid: Everyone's gay for Big Boss.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff