Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Adopting.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want me to adopt you?
  Yessss! I love you,
  Sureeeee...
  No. Because I like to talk with abbreviations.
  Noooooo.
View Results

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:43 pm
Looking for people to adopt.
Just tell me a little about yourself.
I'm not sure how many people I'll adopt,
it really depends who posts here.

What I'm looking for is someone to talk to everyday
and uses good grammar.
I will not adopt anyone who uses abbreviations.
I will also donate to them once in a while.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm
hey there
just read that and though mhm sounds like me
I love talking to people, so that would be a perfect match since i don't have that many friends on here right now
i am online a couple of hours a day, depends on what i am doing all day long.i am not working right now and i am done with school... waiting to go to college.

erm hobbies... would be drawing, writing (working on my first book right now), gaia kind of lol spending too much time here, movies, music, etc

want to know anything else?
oh one last thing. sometimes, really just sometimes i use abbreviations. rarely though... almost never. trying to completely stop  

Zorala86

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 pm
BUMP ;33

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:23 pm
If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die

Um, well I would like to be adopted!
I have recently decided that, well maybe it would be nice to have a real gaia mommy! : D but I don't know and or remember what abbreviations are sweatdrop so if I ever do them, sorry about that, I am 14 years old and almost a year old on gaia. My favorite color is green, I go online almost everyday, yes I know I have no life, just kidding, I love animals, and I am a vegetarian, but I eat fish, I can't stop eating it for some reason. My favorite band is, well it varies on what you would call a favorite band so I'll just list types of music I like. I like just about anything but most rap and hip hop, it gives me headaches. I love to role play, I don't think it's nerd I think it's fun! especially sense you get to let you imagination run free! Um, I'm not sure what else you want to know, but I guess thats about it.

Live your story, Faith, hope & glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

ShinyToy

Sorabladoss

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:57 am
Hello RANC!D_UN!CORNS,

Hobbies:--------------------------------Age:-------------------------------Reason:----------
Dancing, Singing, and Gaia----------Un-Aloud Information----------I want to be adopted and I want to know what
it's like to have new things and experience being rich.
I also need a friend as no one wants to be my friend.
----------

Grammar/Spelling:------------------------------- Activity on Gaia:-------------------------------
Not too bad {Okay} / Pretty good.---------- An hour or less per day. Over weekeneds, breaks, or no homework
days two hours.
----------

Extra:
I forgot what abbreviations are, so if you could explain it to me I would appreciate. Or if I do it- I don't want to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 am
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Looking for people to adopt.
Just tell me a little about yourself.
I'm not sure how many people I'll adopt,
it really depends who posts here.

What I'm looking for is someone to talk to everyday
and uses good grammar.
I will not adopt anyone who uses abbreviations.
I will also donate to them once in a while.

Thanks.

Hey there
I am new
My name is shawna
I am 23
I listen to industrial music
I like pot
and crazy people
Pm me I am crazy we can talk about anything  

Lost Keys Blame Hofmann

Signed- Your Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Hallo!
I am fourteen, but I am very mature, I call myself a 'grammar nazi' for obvious reasons, or at least they should be obvious! : D
I have been on Gaia, this username for almost a year now, my anniversary is coming up!
I am online WAY too much, because I won't have a life until summer, then I will only have a partial life, having to babysit to get money for my cosplay.

I love my friends, and yet I can be quite evil, I got 50% evil on my evil test!
: D
I hate the regular sized font on gaia because it seems too crowded, and I can be so random sometimes I think my room should be completely white and padded...well I have the white part down!
: D

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Aw...I just saw the date this was first posted!
;o;
I believe I am too late...

TT-TT

Signed- Your Stalker

Quest and Donation Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out