Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Yeah, so... I just bought Infection. >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samsayia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:05 pm
have to say Infection is WAY better. Though sora doesn't make his appearance until Mutation (better appearances in Outbreak and Quarantine though) still MUCH better than rebirth.

I decided today to give Rebirth a third chance...just like the other two chances it failed epically.

one reason rly, (can't say i have much to say against it in the least.)

1. Haseo

Right, anyway i'm sure you all hate hearing my haseo hater rants anyway...I really don't think i'll get to redemption where i keep hearing everyone daying Haseo is tolerable. And personally i don't think he'll ever be tolerable to me. Only reason i keep trying to come back and play GU is to see endrance. and endrance alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:04 pm

I want to play Infection D: Though my mom is totally against videogaming/anime/cosplaying and everything. I'm sure she won't let me purchase any more video games O_o

Puppetry

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 pm
Ugh, I'm so pissed!
D:<
I have to fight a data bug called Red Wyrm to talk to Mia.
Like, the area level is 7.
I'm at level 12 and having an uber hard time just trying to bring it's HP down just a little.
Any help, please???

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:11 pm
Kyle Hyde
Ugh, I'm so pissed!
D:<
I have to fight a data bug called Red Wyrm to talk to Mia.
Like, the area level is 7.
I'm at level 12 and having an uber hard time just trying to bring it's HP down just a little.
Any help, please???

yeah. LEVEL UP.  

Samsayia

LuciaBlood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Both are good...but I like the battle system in the GU series better and the strategy involved in the Kite series. But in my opinion you have to play all the Kite series first because then you appreciate the GU series more. The similarities between the forms of skeith and the avatar for example.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:35 pm
meh....i guess the avatars look a lot more detailed and cooler in the GU series. But kite's series has SORA. it's storyline is a bit more dramatic, also i like how it has less to do with guilds/pks/arenas etc and more to do with the virus and the risks of their adventure.  

Samsayia

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces