Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:21 am
Hey there everyone, your friendly mods here. cool

The mods will get rid of any and all double and un-kenshin-related threads. If by chance one of your threads is erased don't take it personally. If you want to know why just pm and ask. If you can convince one of us that it is necisarry to put in back in then you can, but please consider the rules of the guild before asking why your "donate to me so I can buy gaia stuff" thread was deleted (note: this is just one example of a non-kenshin-related thread)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:22 pm
Everything seems to be fine for now. We may do a more thurough clean when I get the time.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm
Yay~!

Though I gotta say, I've had to reject people. I find a lot of "OMG KENSHIN IS HOT!!11!" requests...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:18 pm
That is so true!!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:50 am
It is once again time to clean out the guild. Same process as before, if your confused just read the first post. I may also be deleting extreamly dead threads. Thanks for being so active everyone!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 pm
If a thread has not had a post in it since Mar of 06 it has now been deleted due to inactivity. This excludes the rps due to the fact that there are so few of them. Thank you all for making this guild a wonderful place for conversations and questions. keep it up.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:32 pm
It came to my attention that one of our members posted an advertisement in every active thread in the guild. THIS IS NOT PROPER GUILD ETIQUETTE! We have an advertisement thread where this is ok, and encouraged. I have deleted all of the improperly placed adds. If I see anyone spam adds like this again, regardless of what they are for, they will be removed from the guild. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. stare  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games