Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAH!
  I hate weather swings!
  What are you saying? Variety is good!
View Results

Sporty Math Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:39 pm
burning_eyes Oh. My. Gosh. I live in Texas, and we have been having the weirdest weather EVER. it was chilly over the wekend, today was in the 80's, and tomorrow's suppost to be below freezing!!! I HATE WEATHER SWINGS!!!!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:27 pm
I know what you mean I live in Arizona, and I'm going through the same thing. It sux.  

Little_Linda

Sporty Math Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:14 pm
And then the barametric pressure's out of whack, so not only are we going through our entire wardrobe ooking for something comfy, we've got headaches,and backaches, and all of my dad's numorus wounds start hurting, and we're ALL irritable xp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 pm
Sou Cal is the same. I'm sick of it! and now I'm sick too. I have a terrible cough and bad sinuses, and I just know it's the crazy weather! Enough already!!!!! scream  

Holly Woodbound

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:24 am
Sporty Math Nerd
burning_eyes Oh. My. Gosh. I live in Texas, and we have been having the weirdest weather EVER. it was chilly over the wekend, today was in the 80's, and tomorrow's suppost to be below freezing!!! I HATE WEATHER SWINGS!!!!!!! xp

Sounds like April in Vermont.

Earlier this morning the sleet changed to rain and thunder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:25 am
The weather here is the same....freezing rain one day, -30 the next, +10 the day after that. It makes it hard to avoid catching colds, the body needs time to adjust to all the different pressures and temperatures.  

Scrife the Wise

Scooty Puff Junior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:03 pm
I think it's that way all over the U.S. I wish it was summer all year round. That would be great.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:01 pm
Just as I figured, the weird weather has continued and now I have a cold. *sigh*  

Scrife the Wise

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff