Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
sailor moon vs sailor moon live action

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x - - M a r l y

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 pm
hey guys wats up?
i was watching sailor moon live action de other day
nd den i was wondering if any of you liked sailor moon
better den de regular version or de one dat dey made into real ppl????
i wana kno!
yea i liked both even though live action has engilsh subtitles!
but i get use to it!
lol
so plz tell me, wat u like!
if u havent even watched sailor moon live action den go to this website!

www.crunchyroll.com

den seach up...
"sailor moon live action act 1"

after dat plz tell me wat you think cuz i rele want to kno!
thanks!
luv ya all!
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:38 pm
i actually pefer the anime over the live action
the live action was pretty weird in my opinion
i just never really lked it
i love minako's songs in the live action though!
romance and c'est la vie  

ChikoTsukino

CherryBlossom112

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:45 pm
I've seen a few episodes of Sailormoon Live, and I didn't really like it ^^; The effects seemed really cheesy...and it's set in Japan too! You'd think with their highly advanced technology, they would be able to create a lot more cooler things...and possibly upgraded on the wardrobe (and wigs XD)

I prefer the anime/manga!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:48 pm
both series are very good  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Celene Evans

Sugary Sweetheart

18,575 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 am
I like them both. Though It kind of freaks me out to know that the people playing the middle schoolers there are actually 18 at the time it was filmed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:51 pm
sailor moon all the way, i really do not care for the live action series at all. 3nodding  

Ariel Lisha

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

hoshinoame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:04 pm
I love the live action! It went above my expectations. The anime...well..I can't really give a good or bad view of it since I've only watched it dubbed when I was younger. I love the movies from the anime, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:36 pm
I like the live action because it holds more true to the Manga then the anime. But that's probably the only thing I like about it. Someone mentioned it before, the live action is pretty cheezy. Other then that, I'd have to vote for the Anime.  

XxLethal-SirenxX

Amara Verdandi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:34 am
I prefer both. xd I love the anime because there's somethings anime characters can do that live action characters can't. I also think the live action was pretty good for it's time and it didn't leave me with the biggest question I have about Sailor Moon.

How many people walk around with blonde meatball hair in Japan? All of the Sailor scouts stand out a good amount and at least the transformations in the live action look munch different from the girls beforehand. Why do they seem so surprised when they discover the identities of each other?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:58 pm
I LOVE BOTH! I think the live action did a great job it kind of remind me of power rangers.....  

Liite

asddsa28

Barton Champion

14,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Amateur Decorator 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm
the anime i dont like the live action the cat's is a stufed toys come on thay can at lest did what the tv show subreny the teen aged wich did and that was how meny yaers ago sry for spelling  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 pm
I prefer anime and manga rather than the live action, even though the live action is slightly more similar to the manga in character.
For example, the live action uses the manga Rei rather than the anime Rei.

Overall I still like the anime and manga better.  

The Fire Guardian

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Nana In Wonderland

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:33 pm
anime most definitely, the live action was ok but there are some things in anime that you just can't do in real life, like the transformations which,btw,is my favorite SM thing^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:02 pm
i thought sailor moon live was a hoot. I watched all the episodes, but the hour long special act. It was a decent show, it seemed like power rangers, but they singing the whole time. I enjoyed, I never laughed soo hard before. I definitly recommend watching the live action if you need a good Haha.

Anime is great, but I thought they made Serena (Usagi) too dumb, and she became really annoying with all the screaming. However, I knew that was her character, and goood thing she always becomes serious during the final battle. or I would not be liking her as a character.

I know it is not mentioned, but the Manga is truly the greatest. Nothing beats the actually story and characters than the manga.

I have heard, listened, and watched every sailor moon something. I know for my taste which I prefer is the best sailor moon.

Ellie_Ellie

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff