Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Incense recipes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damion5160

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:40 am
Share your favorite incense recipes, and the inspiration that brought them to you.

Mine is one that I made to help me stay calm and anger-free in a bad time of my life.

1 part marjoram, for health
1 part Allspice, for luck
1 part Dragon's Blood, for power and protection
1 part Sage, for wisdom
1 or 2 drops of Olive Oil, as a binding agent, and peace, harmony, and protection.

combine and store in an air tight container, burn on charcoal, whenever you need to feel calmer  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 pm
hmm... with the exception of the resin, I have most of those on hand regularly. Nice... might try this blend.  

Starlock
Crew

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:46 pm
honestly i think that smell is the most important thing of incense... confused that seems lik eit would be very strong, and very.... odd... wouldn't it put people in a mental scramble? what kind of effects do you feel when you burn it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:48 am
Most incense is relatively strong... but you want it to be because you want to aromafy an entire room, right? Takes a more potent scent to do that.  

Starlock
Crew

daltheater29

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm
Personally I think if your using insence it should relax you. I like using relaxing smells  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 pm
tottally! ^w^ i prefer rose and vanilla myself. 3nodding not all traditional, i know.. sweatdrop also, egyptian musk has this effect on me... realy good for getting me out-of-body.  

twilight insanity

Damion5160

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:08 pm
twilight insanity
honestly i think that smell is the most important thing of incense... confused that seems lik eit would be very strong, and very.... odd... wouldn't it put people in a mental scramble? what kind of effects do you feel when you burn it?

It is strong, but it calms everything down nicely, and keeps everything under control... but not everyone can handle the intense scent of Dragon's Blood  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games