Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
~Looking Back~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Just a short little thing I had to write because I just finished the Forest of Pain in-game and it got me all inspired ^^ (and yes, for those wondering, it is supposed to be Kite and Blackrose talking).

~~

The sunset of Mac Anu, eternal and beautiful, drew the attention of many, and it didn’t seem any different for the average looking twin blade, who stood looking out over the sea in the alchemy district. He stood still and quiet, looking as though his player was perhaps away from the keyboard. His eyes flicked back over his shoulder constantly however, watching the other people in the area.

“Geeze! You have no manners at all, calling me out so suddenly! And here I thought it was an emergency,” came a sudden voice which caused the twin blade to smile and turn. Beside him a female edge punisher walked up and leaned against the railing. “… It’s been a long time.”

“Yeah.”

After that the two players stood in silence. The edge punisher fidgeted a bit; shifting from foot to foot while the twin blade chuckled softly.

“You’ve been keeping an eye on the message boards too, haven’t you,” the twin blade asked suddenly with a smile. The edge punisher looked startled.

“Are you kidding!? No way! I may have kept playing R:1 for a little while, but when the upgrade happened and the mysterious fire wiped the system, I cleaned my hands of the entire thing!”

“Your character has to be at least level sixty or more, by the look of it.”

“I… Oh, what would you know!” there was a long pause. “… How couldn’t I check them, what with all the crazy things that started happening. They were a bit too familiar.”

“I know. When the rumors of the coma victims started again…”

“Were you going to fight?” the question was simple, but it hung heavily in the air between them. The twin blade considered for a moment before nodding his head once.

“I may not have been able to do much, but how could I not? Knowing the things that I do about this world, how could I just sit back and watch? But what about you?”

“Pretty much the same feelings; there are so few of us who know the truth about this world… and after the things we went though, I feel sorta connected,” she frowned then. “Have you stopped by our old meeting place?”

“The holy ground?”

“Yeah.”

Again, he nodded. “She’s not really gone, if that’s what you were thinking about.”

“I know that, but why would she just up and leave? This world needs her!”

“No… I think our world needed her,” he said as he stretched and turned around to walk off. Without question the edge punisher turned and followed him. “And this isn’t our world anymore.”

“I guess… but doesn’t it make you feel like all we fought for just went to waste? Well… not a waste but you know what I mean.”

As they walked out across the district, across the small bridge that lead the warp gate, they passed a party of three walking towards them, made up of an adapt rouge, a blade brandier, and an odd character that looked as though his PC was from the old days.

The twin blade and the stranger locked eyes as they passed each other. Highlighted above the stranger’s head hung the name ‘Kite’.

“No… I don’t think what we did went to waste at all,” he answered softly as the two parties walked away from each other; a soft smile on his face. “Not at all.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Aw~ It was short, but I really liked it. ^_^  

yokaiy

mishcana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Aww, cute!  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items