Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Soulmates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:40 pm
I believe that there are soulmates, however even if you meet that person - it doesn't always work out. I met a guy once (at a bar - seriously), we spent most of the night talking and if he had asked me to marry him right then and there I would have done it. At the time he was going to college several hours away (he was only home visiting), so we only went out a handful of times, and when he went back to college I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. To this day I still think about him (not often), but I can still see him clearly and even now (almost 16 years later)my heart hurts a little just thinking about him. Apparently it just wasn't meant to be in this lifetime.

On the flipside, my husband says that I am his soulmate. While we get along well enough, I really don't feel that he is mine. I find that a little strange. Who knows?!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:57 am
I believe in soulmates.
I've had two so far.
I met Mondulyn in my first life in Ancient Egypt, we'd been together in every lifetime after, up until last life in England in the late 1800's. That's when I met my new soulmate, even though I was still with Mondulyn at the time, but we knew it was meant to be. Me, my friends and my family were all murdered in 1889, as I lay bleeding in Jadus's arms I promised him this life and every life there after.
Well in my high school years I found Mondulyn and all my friends and family. But it obviously wasn't meant to be with Mondulyn and didn't last and then a little over a year ago I found Jadus and now we are together again just like I promised him and we are engaged.  

meindrea

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:34 am
I believe in soulmates, just not as tradtionally. I think that a soulmate is someone that encourages your spiritual growth, whether or not they or you know about it. They can be your best friend, your enemy, or your lover, it really all depends, and it's not necessarily the same soul throughout time. How can you grow spiritually if you're linked to one soul for eternity? It just doesn't make sense. There can be just one in this life, or many. Mostly I believe in a soul family, as in, a group of souls that you meet up with in every life, who help you grow and become more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:48 pm
i know no definitives of the idea of 'soul mates'.

i remember at least three times in my life where i met a person, and the pull of their soul was so vast that it was intimate. i felt as if i was standed naked before them, totally barren, and just being in close approximation was almost more than i could take. no words had to be spoken, and it was a mutual feeling. both feeling to embarassed to speak, but knowing no words needed speaking. i don't know what it was in those three times, but it was moving to the core of my being.

very few people 'get me'. some finish my sentences. it's funny, the group i'm working magick with now are like that. our urban family, laughingly finishing one another's sentences.

i think some bonds transcend space and time. i think others are built with love and patience.  

Korealia

Distinct Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

emo_hippie_chick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:59 pm
i believe in soulmates but i feel that your soulmate could also be you best friend. they don't necessarily have to be a lover or whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:18 am
now i dont think ive found a soulmate more like a twin soul, has anyone ever heard of that before?  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Doxa Theou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:45 pm
WitchyBoy
now i dont think ive found a soulmate more like a twin soul, has anyone ever heard of that before?
You mean like a doppleganger?  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games