Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a chocolate or a strawberry?
  CHOCOLATE!
  Strawberry :D
  WHAT?! I am an URKAN INVADER FOOLS!
  I'm gonna sing the doom song! Doom doom doom doom doom doom dooom!
View Results

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:41 pm
-- High Sea Adventure --

Captain Archery sails the high seas all over the world on the wonderful ship The Destined. With his mixed crew of rather ragged and sometimes fearless pirates there are many adventures to come. Gold, girls/boys, luxury to come.

On a past trip Captain Archery found a bottle with a cryptic message, and on the back a map. No one knows where the map leads to, but some can only hope. Where there is danger there is always rewards!

Heading out to an unknown island in the middle of the pacific, Captain Archery gathers his crew of older pirates, and some rather newer sailors in search of the treasure they hope to unbury! And with it some mystery and danger!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm
-- High Society Lies --

The rich the famous and the wealthy seem to have it all. Thats what a group of teens think at their rich boarding school, set in the beautiful regions of dorset and minden (Canada people), despite the northern settings these kids seem to know how the party. That is, until a girl winds up dead. And not just any girl, but the most popular student in the school.
At first they think its simply from alcohol poisoning, but when two other girls goes missing all bets are off.
Suddenly no one's alibi seems perfect, and no one knows who to trust. Who's next, and who's behind the disappearances. Could it be the loner kid who is never seen outside his room? Or could it be the party girl, the one who's always in trouble.

Be creative with your characters and their storylines. A story of intrigue and mystery is here.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:03 pm
-- Ghost Talk --

Everyone is born with either a little light or a little darkness in them. For those with both, they are grey. Not sure which side to turn to, or who to listen to. They are known as the lost ones, and it is truly their souls that heaven and hell fight for.

It is a game between white and black, a competition. And there are rules. No direct influence from angels and demons, only the black and white people may do so. Manipulation is a must if you want to win. No such thing as possession occurs, but there are other ways to attack someone's mind.

However hell is getting annoyed and frustrated over the never ending stalemate, and it seems that they may be going to further steps to get their way...

Those who are white are forced to a choice, open themselves to the dangers of the war and act upon their duty to others, or live in bliss. Once you know the truth you can never go back, and once your in the competition, well then your fair game to the other side...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:51 pm
(( Note: I come here often but never post. Good things take time haha lucky number... umm I can not for the life of me remember how many times I have come here. Either I am forgetful or it has been too many. ))

Some distant land unknown in the age of sword. Man was still building civilization but here life was simple in this valley. All but the conflict that surrounded or rather they surrounded. I am talking of course of Elemental Forest. You see about a few decades ago three tiny villages began around a dense forest. They grew and in turn the forest diminished. Human like men and women lived in this forest they called home were now becoming desperate and angry with the humans. So the last twenty elementals hid deepest in the forest in the Great Tree of Brandish. This tree is what gave them life and magic. It filled the very ground around it with magic. It's powers only reached as far as the roots of it's children the Elemental Forest. But that's off topic. So when the elementals left human eye they left behind something that would help them. The Foul. Or unkindly and utterly repulsive beings that they drove out long ago. The Foul were closely related to elementals. They had magic just as they except theirs was something a bit darker. Theirs did not help the forest as the elementals but brought death. Fire and Shadow. Brothers and family of the elementals the two had a great family now. The fire and shadow clans were now threatening the humans. Two of the three villages dwindled and fell. The third however kept strong with it's stone walls and great stone church. So now here we have dark beings destroying life. The humans all went to Datramore (Dah trah moore) and gathered together in last effort to defend themselves and maybe take back what is theirs. This story centers around ten men and women of interest about 3 of the fire clan 3 of the shadow clan and 3 of the humans. The last person of interest is half elemental/foul. Fire and Water...  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:07 pm
I will definitely take a human in that one! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 pm
Yea the human side would definitely be more of a challenge. biggrin  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm
Make that RP up! It sounds like it would be good.

PS: Is it just me or are the RPs here looking the same? Most are schools or vampires. We need something with a twist.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Ok. with my luck or originality this has probably been done before but I still like the idea. Here is a summary and I would like to know what you think.

A somewhat normal human school. except among the students some are creatures such as werewolves, vampires, etc. In this school there is a club where the creatures and the humans that know of the creatures existence gather.

I dont have any ideas for a story to go along with it, but i would still like to hear your opinions. please be very honest in your responses.  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:59 pm
Read the above...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:31 pm
Yes, I am quite aware of what you said and I am also aware that almost everything is generic in a sense. I just wanted to try to make one up and this was the first idea that came to mind. That was my first try to make one so I didn't expect it to be good. I will try to come up with other ideas and I will probably post them here also.  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 pm
lol, awh sorry I didn't mean to be bitchy. Its a good start, check out some of the older RPs for inspiration, there were a lot of good ones. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:00 pm
No, you were no bitchy in the least and I will do that. Thank you.  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TaekwondoePrincess123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm
squeakers_13
I've been wantign to try out one that would esentially be an inn. The thing about it that really sounds nice to me is that people could naturally leave when they wanted to, but still come back later. Just have an inn in an enchanted forest, people could leave, come back, rave about whatever they wanted.

I actually kind of like this one for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:42 pm
Don't take this as a serious suggestion, but is there a Sonic roleplay?

I mean, I'm posting in this subforum for the contest engineer-of-doom is having that requires you to post in all subforums... and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to post in a roleplay subbie without being actively emersed in a roleplay. stressed  

Mermaid Marmalade

Masterful Millionaire

8,975 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers