Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
It'd hurt the black kid if I punched him in the face too....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stupid racist assholes.
  "they should all be shot"
  Lol. you used their quote!
View Results

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Hello friends.
It's been a while.
sorry about all of that.
and lately i've missed you kiddos.//older kids...*cough*Z*cough* Lol^^
but i missed you all just the same!

anwyways.
back to the topic.

I go to Monticello High School in Minnesota.
and this week is 'Snow Week'.
You see this is the week that 'Snow ball' and every Snow Week we have a DODGE BALL TOURNAMENT!
And normally it's funny.
But this year we got a whole lot of black kids in the school.
for the first time.
ever.
And half the stupid hick boys were raised with... well pretty much confederate beliefs.
thus the flags they stick all over their cars and on their clothes.
Stupid assholes.
well this year a black team of boys won against the senior champions.
and they were the hicks.
They were furious, because they are all drugged up and can't accept loosing a game of dodgeball.
so they chopped [just a rude gesture they do... not sure if it's everywhere.. but kids from different towns don't know what it is.] and called them the 'n" word that I was told not to ever say.
So of course the black boys are pissed.
Dude!@ i'm white and I was pissed.
Anyways...>.>
They got mad.
and then today they all thought it'd be funny to write about how the 'n' kids suck. and it was very rude all over the place.
and they all wore confederate flag T-shirts, and put about 32432423 stickers on RANDOM peoples' cars.
so now... our school sucks even more.
Snow week got canceled.
And they are getting suspended./expelled.

Then today i was talking to one of the hick boys that i've known since i was four... and I asked him why he felt like he had to do this.. and he said "it's how i was raised" and I asked him if he thought they were less or what? so he says "they were slaves once, weren't they?"
That is NOT acceptable with me. I mean.. sure i'm not friends with the black kids.. well I am friends witha few. but... dude. you just don't say that s**t.
so i asked him "Say i'm going to punch you in the face in a few minutes if you keep talking like this... if i hit the black kid...woudln't it hurt just the same?" and he just stopped talking.
and then another boy has a confederate flag belt buckle.
and he's sitting there in Adv. Ceramics saying 'n' suck.. they need to go back to ******** africa.. they should be killed.. etc.. and he ******** bumps into me.
and i'm sitting with my friend MikeFlo who's ******** half black.
and so i'm not really going to be nice to the kid.
so i say "don't touch me i don't want racist a*****e on me"
and he gets all pissy and trys to tell the teacher that i was harassing him.

Seriously.
Is that ohkay?
to treat others like that?
Does it happen at your school?
what would you do if you went here?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:25 pm
I live in Southern California-- so, while it's not socially acceptable to be racist, I think there's lot of racial tension, especially what with the illegal immigration issue and all.

There's a large Korean population too, and they're made fun of a lot. :S

I think we might have like, five black kids in my whole school, but they all hang out with each other.

Anyway, that's really sad. I don't get why they're all worked up over a game of ******** style="text-decoration: underline"> DODGEBALL
. That seems pretty immature. :/

Zealous Blue
Captain

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:33 pm
Today a girl from Tanzinia, who moved here last year along with her brother...
well someone took her notebook and wrote the 'n' word all over it.
and wrote really mean s**t.

and they're lucky she's bad at english.

she's one of the nicest girls i know.

she's a ******** 4.0 student.
and her english sucks.
i'm not sure how she does it.

but i'm slightly even more mad now.

stupid ******** hicks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:47 pm
that is ridiculous. there are some racist people at my school but... no one would go that far. i can't even believe that anyone would do half the stuff you said. i mean. geez. how could anyone treat any other human being like that? that's just horrible. people like that just need to go away. and never come back.  

stellar sound

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:37 pm
I dislike when the Confederate Flag gets soiled by ignorant persons who see it as a symbol of hate (like yourself).

The Civil War was over Taxes, not Slavery. After the traiterous President Lincoln suspended the right to Habeas Corpus and used the army to quell the riots in New York City (which refused to send its boys to die for a war over states rights) he spun the war into a moral issue. And in winning the war he cut a big hole in the constitution.

President Davis offered any black man who would fight for the south his freedom, an ox (Or goat or something) and ten acres near the end of the war.
President Lincoln's plan was to Ship Them All Back To Africa after the war ended. President Lincoln is in the congressional records stating (this is from memory, so the words may be off): "There is no doubt in my mind that the negro and the white man can never live together in harmony."

Anyways, now that the lesson is over (It's a naval jack, not the country flag, by the way) let me point out we live in a free country. Just as you and I and anyone else has the right to think everyone should love one another they are fully entitled to their opinion that one group of people is worth less the other.

It's healthy to have two sides of any argument, no matter how sensitive it may be.

Anyways, so what if they said ******? Black guys go around saying ****** all the time and I'll be god damned if I'm going to live under some bullshit double standard. It's all of our countries and it's unfair of the blacks, the womens rights movements, the LGBT community, the Jews or any other anti-defamation or whatever bullshit group to use this countries history to justify better treatment for their group in the name of equality.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:42 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
I dislike when the Confederate Flag gets soiled by ignorant persons who see it as a symbol of hate (like yourself).

The Civil War was over Taxes, not Slavery. After the traiterous President Lincoln suspended the right to Habeas Corpus and used the army to quell the riots in New York City (which refused to send its boys to die for a war over states rights) he spun the war into a moral issue. And in winning the war he cut a big hole in the constitution.

President Davis offered any black man who would fight for the south his freedom, an ox (Or goat or something) and ten acres near the end of the war.
President Lincoln's plan was to Ship Them All Back To Africa after the war ended. President Lincoln is in the congressional records stating (this is from memory, so the words may be off): "There is no doubt in my mind that the negro and the white man can never live together in harmony."

Anyways, now that the lesson is over (It's a naval jack, not the country flag, by the way) let me point out we live in a free country. Just as you and I and anyone else has the right to think everyone should love one another they are fully entitled to their opinion that one group of people is worth less the other.

It's healthy to have two sides of any argument, no matter how sensitive it may be.

Anyways, so what if they said ******? Black guys go around saying ****** all the time and I'll be god damned if I'm going to live under some bullshit double standard. It's all of our countries and it's unfair of the blacks, the womens rights movements, the LGBT community, the Jews or any other anti-defamation or whatever bullshit group to use this countries history to justify better treatment for their group in the name of equality.

QFT!

GREAT JUSTICE!
I wrote a report on Lincoln to this extent and got written up for lies!  

Status Quo Joe

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:33 am
I don't like it when people are jerks like that
it doesn't matter if they say racist things
unless they mean it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 pm
There were a bunch of ignorant kids in my high school too, but not nearly as bad. There were a few kids who put the Confederate flag up on their trucks and in their lockers, but *almost* never said racist slurs in front of me. Mostly because I was known, and still am known, to have a big mouth and if someone says something unjust like that in front of me I'll let them know how I feel. It really ticks me off sometimes when people spread their hatred around for no reason. I'm from New York, and here I hear and see much less bigotry and hatred than anywheres else that I've lived. And people say us "Yankees" are a bunch of assholes! Yeah, right. xd biggrin  

autumnletters

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 pm
shannonmari3
I'm from New York, and here I hear and see much less bigotry and hatred than anywheres else that I've lived. And people say us "Yankees" are a bunch of assholes! Yeah, right. xd biggrin

Don't get crazy. New York is positively full of assholes.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games