Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:P

View Results

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm
The other announcement thing when I want the evolving item report to come out. HATE IT! They just like tormenting people, don't they?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:53 pm
          You spoke too soon. xd

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:44 pm
Wormmon
          You spoke too soon. xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:21 pm
Wormmon
          You spoke too soon. xd

Not really~ The first announcement still got my hopes up for the evolving items. And they do it a lot, too, and not just with the evolving items.  

NightIntent

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:45 pm
How often do the items evolve? I really have not paid much attention to those items.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:38 pm
Scrife the Wise
How often do the items evolve? I really have not paid much attention to those items.

same here...because i don't have them yet for myself...hehe... smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trish_lucky07

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:07 pm
Once a week. Usually every Thursday. They did it on a Friday a few weeks ago, and the entire GCD was whining like mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:42 pm
NightIntent
Wormmon
          You spoke too soon. xd

Not really~ The first announcement still got my hopes up for the evolving items. And they do it a lot, too, and not just with the evolving items.
Well it depends on how the process of updating is going and what certain things they want to announce. So they post things in an order, getting the work from the artist that make the pets for the cash shop and update them when they do on the day it's scheduled for. So yeah, I would think of it speaking too soon. xd I'd wait till midnight to give up on getting an update on the pets on that day from Gaia. It's not really Gaia's fault for people and what they think the announcements could be about though and I'm sure they feel bad for some people who get upset when the announcements aren't what they were hoping for.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:05 am
I think a lot of the announcements are kinda useless and I always get excited that it will be a new item when 70% of the time it's some random update that doesn't concern me or something stupid like cinemas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:41 am
I like the information personally. I don't have evolving items but the reports are witty. sometimes there are things in the cinemas that seem kinda cool and it's just nice to be up to date. the stupid ones I ignore. it's easy enough.  

marimoy

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:40 am
La Belle Isolde
I think a lot of the announcements are kinda useless and I always get excited that it will be a new item when 70% of the time it's some random update that doesn't concern me or something stupid like cinemas.

Seems like about 25% of the announcements are explanations about why some new feature of the site is not working and when it will be fixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:34 am
The anoucements just let you know what's going on around Gaia.

You can't except them all to be about evolving items.

Your-Final-Kiss

NightIntent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:43 pm
GothfulBunny
The anoucements just let you know what's going on around Gaia.

You can't except them all to be about evolving items.

...I never said I expect them all to be about evolving items. Please point out to me where I said that in my three-sentence post.

Wormmon: I was just annoyed 'cause I had to run to class soon but I still wanted to see what evolved. And, go figure, right when I was about to leave, the evolving item report came up. Besides, I was kinda half-joking when I made this thread.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games