Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
First Round Match 2: Shuna Vs Rasia: Winner Shuna Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:12 pm
sasori punk ninja
God damnit i should of thought that,Sevail jumped in front of Rasia and took 3 kunia in the arm and Raisa took the other 3 in his back he put 5 exploisive tags on Sevail and 3 on his whip and cut his chakra strings and dived away. Then Rasia activated the tags .
Shuna and the remaining clones jumped back a bit, and threw some shurikens. After doing this they all did a hand signs, and the shurikens went from 5 to 15.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:19 pm
"There's no way I'm going to win this match is there" he said out loud. The poison was taking affect in his body he could feel it running through him he jumped out off the way of the shurikens even still 4 hit him in the arm, just made the poison worst. I shouldnt have been so head strong.  

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:08 pm
sasori punk ninja
"There's no way I'm going to win this match is there" he said out loud. The poison was taking affect in his body he could feel it running through him he jumped out off the way of the shurikens even still 4 hit him in the arm, just made the poison worst. I shouldnt have been so head strong.
Using body flicker, Shuna got behind Rasia with shurikens between her fingers. Her clones dispersed, and Shuna held the shurikens to Rasia's neck. Her eyes were menincing, and Rasia could get the feeling that she wanted him to surrender.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:44 pm
Rasia knew it was the end he lifted his hand over his head and surrender. After he passed out from the poison  

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:20 pm
Once Rasia gave up a jounin from the stands came down and stood above the unresponsive form of the puppetmaster. "Well done Shuna, you move on to the next round, please exit now so we can move onto the next match." Once the jounin was done talking he picked up Rasia and threw him over his shoulder before disapearing again to take the combatant to the medics.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff