Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:20 am
''Oh... Umm let me see...'' Rock looked around and sighed. ''Too bad it's too dangerous and illegal to reverse death... Gotta find something else... Uhh... Great, I have no clue anymore...'' Rock dropped his shoulders in defeat, which is rare for him, giving up. Even in his depression he never gave up on anything, except the idea of seeing Robin again one day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Robin swung her legs off the bed and shakily walked over to Rock. "It's fine." "Yeah, believe me, this is a whole lot better than it was." "That's true. Even if we're still connected, we're sisters, we couldn't ever not be." She placed a hand on Rock shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "You've helped more than you know."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 am
Rock nodded. ''I still find I didn't help enough...'' He sighed. He took Robin's hand and brought it to his cheek. ''I missed your touch... Your smell... Your voice... you...'' He sighed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:46 am
"I'm gonna be sick. Your mind is so gooey and sweet, if I had a stomach, it'd be on the floor right now." Robin didn't hear Heather. She was to busy being in love. "It was horrible being away from you." Partially due to the fact that I made you want to hurl every time that you thought of him. "I'm so glad that I'm back."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:01 am
Rock sighed. ''Quit complainin'. Look around you a bit. There's everything to amuse even the most twisted minds. Nearly all there is here is magical, even rare ones. If you don't want to see us, go look around and see what you might like...'' Rock said to the doll and looked back at Robin, putting his forehead against hers and looking at her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Robin gazed back into Rocks eyes, remembering the first time they met. He had seen through her in an instant, just by looking in her eyes. "I think I will." I don't want to start spewing my stuffing on the floor. Heather took off, wandering the sanctuary at random. It was a pleasant surprise indeed when she discovered that if she concentrated she could close off the connection that she had with Robin. She still got the gooey warm feeling, but not all the details. Finding a library, she felt herself go all warm and gooey. "Books books, beautiful books." A few of them murmured greetings to her. More than usual; this place really was steeped in magic. "Hello all. What have you got for me?"  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:21 am
Rock shut his eyes a little and neared his lips to Robin's with a longing sigh. "Oh Robin... The ice that forms around me to protect me melts right away with you..." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm
Name: Andreas Schumacher
Grade: 11
Abilities: He can run 10 times the speed of a normal human and jump in midair.
Bio: He lived in Germany, but he moved close to this school after he noticed that he was "special".
Appearance: User Image But without the gun.
Extra: He loves baseball, he even carries a base ball bat around. He is also part of the school baseball team. He is a narcissus.

Crap, thread died before I got here.  

yamikasake

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas