Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Anna Kendrick and Justin Chon will be playing Jessica and Eric (even though I think Justin should be Ben Cheney)

I believe that this was released without Summit's permission...but here's the article

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1581186/story.jhtml
"More casting announcements are expected to be made in the next few weeks, including the key roles of Jacob Black, Sam Uley, Emily Young and Alice Cullen."
-MTV blogspot
wait is Emily even in the first book...and Sam only has like...one line  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:54 pm
I checked; Emily isn't in Twilight. She only shows up in New Moon. Which makes me wonder how much they screwed it up. And How much they totally didn't cover from Twilight.  

Hime_ookami

o marilyn monrobot o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:22 pm
i was thinking that too, until it dawned on me...perhaps the movie covers all three books? sort of like the series of unfortunate events did. although i hope they cut a lot less out if that's the case. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm
I thought it was funny how they said Kristen Stewart also to star...now what the hell?! I'm really excited, and really nervous about this movie. IT'S JUST JORDAN!!!! rofl  

I_Luv_Gaara

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's Big Korea!!

But hey..Anna Kendrick is kinda hot..she looks really familiar, but I haven't seen anything she's been in..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:39 pm
I'm kinda disappointed in their choice for Eric...I never saw Eric as korean...  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:13 pm
I know why Anna Kendrick seems so familiar. Dont' you think she looks exactly like Ali Larter?? Well..a younger version, at least

http://www.nndb.com/people/553/000044421/ali-larter-sized.jpg http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1904775424/nm0447695 < Anna Kendrick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 pm
isnt emily like supposed to be native american also,or am i just mixed in the charecters?? question  

hyuga_girl4life

hyuga_girl4life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:55 pm
okay, nevermind my post before.
i dont know where the heck emily came from?? sweatdrop
and i guess that she is a good person to play jessica.
i still dont know how the heck Emily came into my mind.lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:15 am
I was just about to post this but....

Why is Eric asian?

I mean, I love asian people, but who said Eric was asian? lol. I think it's funny. When I heard Eric was casted I was like, "Okay, he's probably blonde..."

complete opposite of what I was thinking.  

Aqua Anjel

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:36 pm
It says in teh book..or the PC that Eric has black hair. But his race is never specified. I was as suprised as the next guy that the person they cast for Eric was Korean though. I expected him to be white..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:33 am
Same here! LoL i thought Jacob was white at first but wasnt till i re-read it carefully that i learned Jacob has brown skin [i forgot what the proper term in the book was but i remembered it started with R]  

Paris05

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:49 am
xXNoOnesPrincessXx
I'm kinda disappointed in their choice for Eric...I never saw Eric as korean...

I KNOW xp  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff