71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Phobalicious-Cutie

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:54 pm
Joe's ok as him, but if he was Jacob Black, It'd just make the movie worse than it already is Xo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:48 am
I was pretty muched forced to watch Disney's Camp Rock while babysitting my sisters (God help me. xD)

I had a Twilight-ish moment ((As in sitting bolt upright and screaming "OMGHOLYCRAPIT TWILIGHT xD you've all had it happen to you, I know it.)) near the end of that contest (keep up with me, people, it was somewhere near the end of the movie) After Joe Jonas and Demi Lavato finished singing.
(I'm confusing you guys, I know it, I'm confusing myself.hah. I'll find a picture.)
Anybody know what talking about/ and-or agree?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJmGnbm1FT8
3:20-ish (before if you'd like) to 3:28
The video is bad quality, atleast on my computer, but you get the idea.
Its definitly the blue light, I think, that made a color-contrast. I was reading New Moon while watching it, so that also could be why

Ah well, tell me your thoughts.  

RussetPheasant x

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:47 pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.
i'm sorry, i am a Jonas fan, i mean seriously.
but i can't picture Joe as Jacob at all. One, after seeing Camp Rock, Joe isn't the best actor. And i know for a fact, if even one of these actors don't portray their character to the fullest, it isn't going to look to good for Twilight the Movie. Him being in it, though i love him as much as any fan, will totally ruin the entire movie. I'm sorry, but it's true.

But i'm also not happy with who they did pick as Jacob. I'm sorry, but i can't get the image of shark boy out of my head whenever i see him. i'm sure when i see him in the movie i'll start laughing. D: ahaha.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:20 am
Erm, NO. What is with people and the Jonas Brothers? I don't think he'd make a good Jacob.....I HATE Jacob with a passion, but I want his actor to be AMAZING......and that kid just doesn't have it! And another thing, even if he IS part Cherokee, I don't think it shows enough (I'm part Cherokee too, and it barely shows). I LOVE Native American guys, they're just so HOT, but to be honest, he makes me want to vomit.......and I'm already too in LOVE with the idea of Taylor playing Jacob, that it's hard to even think that another person could portray him.  

Rancid Cupcakes

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:07 pm
Ugh! No! No! No!
I am so tired of all the jonas brothers taking over everything!
Personally (no offense intended to any of you guys) I HATE the jonas brothers with a BURNING PASSION.
If any of them got into the movie, or anything to do with twilight, i would not see the movie, even if i wanted to.
So just NO....

yet again, no offense to you guys, so no hate posts please :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm
he's cute and all, but I don't think he could pull of a role like Jake. Maybe Mike, but not Jake, I don't think he could get the emotions right, he can't be serious enough.  

charchar89

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:25 am
vanny_jae
Ugh! No! No! No!
I am so tired of all the jonas brothers taking over everything!
Personally (no offense intended to any of you guys) I HATE the jonas brothers with a BURNING PASSION.
If any of them got into the movie, or anything to do with twilight, i would not see the movie, even if i wanted to.
So just NO....

yet again, no offense to you guys, so no hate posts please :3

I agree with you about the Jo Bros. And Hannah Montanna. I love them both. BUT SERIOUSLY! THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH DISNEY PRODIGY I CAN STAND AT A TIME!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:12 pm
Steven strait should play him

http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/strait/images/s36_jpg.jpg

http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/strait/images/s50_jpg.jpg

http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/strait/images/s19_jpg.jpg
OBBY<3  

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

charchar89

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:23 pm

OMG! I totally agree.

and back to the Joe Jonas things, He's also too cocky to play Jacob (yes, I know that Jake has his moments), but I really don't like Joe's personality. He thinks too highly of himself. And whose fault is that? the media's. they put him in the spot light so much his ego has grown triple the size of a normal person's. and all the little girls screaming after him. You don't see Kevin or Nick acting like that...ugh...sorry I'm ranting, but I just don't like Joe. Kevin is my cup of tea because even though he's famous, he doesn't let it get to his head.

yup...and I think I'm done...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:16 pm
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you people are INSANE!
joe jonas is not a good jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! joe jonas thinks he's amazing and he's not , jacob is just an average guy who likes to smile a lot. TAYLOR LAURENT IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! (he might be just too attractive though)
I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS AND I HATE EVERYONE ON DISNEY CHANNEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted evil evil evil evil mad mad mad mad  

Lunanymph59

Mrs_NickJonas288

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 pm
hey don't bash that's just who i imagined as Jacob! mad Taylor is cool, but I think Joe could pull it off. And for all of you who say he's suppose to be native american, Joe is part native american. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm
Okay... You would only want a low life jonas bbrother to play Jacob heart scream stressed IF YOU WANTED TO RUIN THE MOVIE! Dont even bring up the damn Jonas brothers into the Twilight World! We will ban you from the world if you dis Jacob's Awesomeness like that >.>
Excuse my bad language but never dis Jacob, TAYLOR LAURENT IS PERFECT, And amazingly beautiful. As low life as the jonas bras are never could they enter the Twilight world pretending to be a Werewolf. NEVER  

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 pm
he has the look but he is a very bad actor.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff