Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u male or female?
  male
  female
View Results

Lifesucks411

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:36 pm
My gosh I feel like I am the last goth on earth sometimes. I really wish there was more goth so I could actually fight back. I really am getting sick of people calling me evil, you going to go to hell etc....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:14 am
i do i can never see any goths where in live,thats why i joined this guild.  

Enviousfairy

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:19 pm
nightmare10192
My gosh I feel like I am the last goth on earth sometimes. I really wish there was more goth so I could actually fight back. I really am getting sick of people calling me evil, you going to go to hell etc....

I fight back, but it's still discouraging... Even when I would wear crosses I'd be told I was evil. Stupid people...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:03 pm
There's a lot...just not my age. Most of the kids that I know that were Goth are now either Emo,Scene,Preppy, or a Wigger.  

MediaclCunt

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm
For example:

Keenan,Age 16 (Circa Fall 2006)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keenan,Age 17 (Summer 2007)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

Yeah lol
I live in South India. biggrin
You don't get more remote than that in terms of how many goths are around biggrin

Oreo the Sphinx

Toxic Demise

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:13 pm
everyone around me seems to be interested in what i do and how i act. it's like i'm a whole new creature to them and they want to learn. on ther other hand...some choose to judge befor they get to know me and i get in fights all the time with them.
other than that, my parents support me and so do all my "normal" friends.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm
There aren't many goths here in Erie. I know only a few people that could be classified as such. There aren't any goth clubs around here. I only know of one really small local goth band around here. The majority of people here are either hillbilly/trailer trash or ghetto trash. Occasionally I'll find one or two hippie-ish people as well, but that's about it.  

The Evil Rabbit

blacklar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 pm

I meet just one other goth in my city and I saw here just once and I don't even know her. But we have quite a few rock and metal lovers in the city so it's ok.
And anyway, I can't say I'm so much goth, in my mind anyway, so I don't feel that special [even if it's nice to be special...]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:14 am
So cold...but it's okay. crying
They just can't stand that I'm and independent goth who can stand in her own two clunky boots. dramallama

AdrianaKitten

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces