Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 pm
"NO!" the scourge yelled out, as flame erupted from the slits kayakou's chains were creating "Get off me!" he was now flailing around trying to find his prey, buildings fell, street's cracked "Where did you go!" he said, finally grabbing one of the chains, and pulling it from kayakou's grasp, when he did, he took it in both hands, and began stressing to break it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 pm
"Try it idiot!" The chains spike out, piercing through the demon's hand, "Take this!" Sends high voltage, closing the spikes in the hand as they branch out into his hand, spreading the electricity even further through the demon's nerve system. The voltage travels through the nervous system to his mind, and causes his brain to send false messages to his body, he begins to show seizure like movements as he flails his arms about.

((brb, gotta watch Rush Hour 3 with family))  

Kayakou_H_Crescent

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:46 pm
The scourge, with one last screech falls to the ground, however, before he even hits the ground, he evaporates, black particles of his flesh are sent skyward.

"Uhh...he's gone?" he said, wondering if the monster had fled, or if that was a special death. I can't feel his pressance...that doesn't mean much though..

((have fun))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 am
Kayakou pants heavily as he collapses to the ground, his chains dropping with a loud crash, and then return to their normal form, "W-What just happened?" Kayakou loses consciousness.

Xoric sighs, "Best we'd go scrape him off the street then eh?" Xoric smiles and shadowshifts to Kayakou, "You idiot!" smack Kayakou a few times, 'Get your lazy a** up or I will!"  

Kayakou_H_Crescent

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:18 am
Dreccas picks kayakou up, and slings him over his shoulder "You guys got a place to stay?" he asked, wondering where he would take him. "he noticed the many bodies of lesser demons who had gotten caught up in the fight "I'm sure we can find a place if not" he said, looking at the houses around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 am
((sorry, long weekend...))

she walked throught the portal and was gone.

over the next few days there where hundreads of reports of people dying in their sleep.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items