Zealous Blue is single.
  Why the ******** is that?
  haha *points*
  Pollwhore/other option.
View Results

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 am
Singles Awareness Day coming up, in like, five days.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm
I love So....s.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:18 pm
Steven asked me out this weekend. Again.

Jordan (the tall red-head) also asked me out at Rocky this weekend, but she made this card with a graphic of her on it and it says, "Jordan the fabulous thinks you're a cutie! Redeemable for one kiss." It has her number on the back with a note. ._.

I also sat next to these two girls at Rocky who I've never met before, and their names were Caitlin and Alina. Alina was so ******** cute but really, really hyper. They both asked me out and they got in a fight over it.
I have Caitlin's number, though.

And lone security guy Zach has liked me for a while.
Then there's this kid at work and he's really nice but... he's a guy.

Now, wtf? Do I go out and be a pimp or something? JESUS ******** CHRIST. (PMSing.)
I'm overwhelmed and I hate Valentine's.
Lol I'mma be on my period, I'll be all festive with colors and all I suppose.

OH, NICOLE! I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE OUR CELLPHONES COMPLETELY SILENT WITHOUT THE VIBRATE FEATURE!

...I accidentally put it on 'meeting' profile.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:28 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Jordan (the tall red-head) also asked me out at Rocky this weekend, but she made this card with a graphic of her on it and it says, "Jordan the fabulous thinks you're a cutie! Redeemable for one kiss." It has her number on the back with a note. ._.

I also sat next to these two girls at Rocky who I've never met before, and their names were Caitlin and Alina. Alina was so ******** cute but really, really hyper. They both asked me out and they got in a fight over it.

Now, wtf? Do I go out and be a pimp or something? JESUS ******** CHRIST. (PMSing.)

OH, NICOLE! I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE OUR CELLPHONES COMPLETELY SILENT WITHOUT THE VIBRATE FEATURE!

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

o_o Everybody always asks you out.

The only guy that ever asked me out was Jonathan Baites. You know what that does to my self esteem?

Zealous Blue
Captain

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:42 pm
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

The only guy that ever asked me out was Jonathan Baites. You know what that does to my self esteem?

Well, Bates doesn't even count.
Everyone's too scared to ask you out, I bet.

I'm sure those two girls wouldn't have said anything if they weren't sitting next to me and I introduced myself and then got them to dance.

Stuuuuuupid. D:

O: We should go on a double date. I think that'd be awkward and fun. :3

My mom went to Rocky this weekend to see the last show on the Queen Mary. I thought it was cute.

She saw me go up for "what about the lesbians?" and she watched four girls tackle me down, so I don't think she'd mind if I picked a girl now.

Actually, I dunno what she thought. She didn't seem to mind, and she was like: lol you participate. How do you know when to go up at the right time?

XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

Well, Bates doesn't even count.
Everyone's too scared to ask you out, I bet.

I'm sure those two girls wouldn't have said anything if they weren't sitting next to me and I introduced myself and then got them to dance.

Stuuuuuupid. D:

O: We should go on a double date. I think that'd be awkward and fun. :3

My mom went to Rocky this weekend to see the last show on the Queen Mary. I thought it was cute.

She saw me go up for "what about the lesbians?" and she watched four girls tackle me down, so I don't think she'd mind if I picked a girl now.

Actually, I dunno what she thought. She didn't seem to mind, and she was like: lol you participate. How do you know when to go up at the right time?

XD

I like your mom. She makes me lol.

You seem to meet awesome people whenever I'm not at Rocky. @_@

Whatever, next week's bondage week.

I wanna buy a leash for my collar, just for fun. xD

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:06 am
My girlfriend dumped me Friday morning, called me Saturday morning begging for forgiveness (or something like that). She bought me some tube socks and then spent nearly twice as much sending them to me overnight in the mail from her college.

I, on the other hand, am waiting for my tax refund and then I'm sending her a stuffed Macaw (she has one named Artemis but there are no pets in College).

By the way, Mizzzz Kellee, did you get the picture of my puppy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:25 am
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

I know how you feel. D:
But maybe a little worse.

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Izzenai
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

I know how you feel. D:

Baites asked me out too. He's just a manslut.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:38 pm
My valentine is one of my good friends girlfriends.

> biggrin DDD  

Status Quo Joe

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:00 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Izzenai
Zealous Blue
Zeit Rachen Havoc

Yay.

But go on a date.

Just for the hell of it.

I might.

I know how you feel. D:

Baites asked me out too. He's just a manslut.

inorite?
jeez

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces