Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
So wait? Im crazy. /: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:27 pm
True love.....it might exist. But nothing is perfect, and true love isn't perfect either. After reading twilight and about how Alice reads the future, and how the future changes everytime we make a decision, it kind of crosses out the theory of True Love. But there are some people who really have true love. Maybe because the people who die alone, and people who are divorced, are people who never found their true love. I guess sometimes people never come across it in their life. sad

Basically, my definition of true love is to find your perfect (almost perfect) match; he/she is someone who needs you and you need him/her, and because no relationship is perfect, you two must pull through on hard times of life, and you can't be too angry at each other. True love is someone who will love you, and will not stop loving you ever. It's someone who would die for you. It's someone would sacrifice anything for you. It's someone that you think is the most beautiful thing in the world (even though they are butt ugly to other people), because it's that person you can't stand to lose and you love them so much.

(Wow, I said a lot redface )

xd Your topic reminds me of Enchanted, the movie. Giselle was like 'Let's live happily ever after! Woohoo, I'm gonna be a princess and get married with prince Edward!' (the prince in Encanted was also named Edward)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:14 pm
LexiLu Latte
but edward is...............edward hes like perfect adn he would never dream of cheating. love gets u nowhere really it always causes u pain

i know quoting myself here
but my bf is like edward
actually our relationship reminds me of twilight...
im not exaggerating either  

LexiLu Latte

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:14 pm
Everyone is looking for their special Edward.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff