Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
What would you do game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Please follow all TOS and guild rules.
Be kind to others. NO flaming!!
Do not stretch page, please.

The second post is my list of items and progress.

The third post will list those who have donated to my virtuous cause.

Also a "What would you do?" game for your enjoyment.

Items and gold very welcome.
"Fuzzy penguins make me happy and gleeful, fuzzy Hamburgers do not."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image
Total Value: 193,367 Gold
[Item Information]

User Image

Item List:
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Black Musketeer Cape
Shade Ghost Hunter Jumpsuit
Flame Sword
Frostbite Blade
Blade's Black Boots

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:28 pm
Thank you to all who have helped me
get that little bit closer to the end of my quest.

Donations and gift givers:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm
Ok the game works like this. I ask "What would you do___________" and put you in a strange situation. The person below me will answer and then ask "What would you do___________". Then the next person answer and gets to ask "What would you do_______" and so on and so forth.

OK, I'll go first.

What would you do if you had to chose between entering marriage with a very rich person, or the one you love?  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:44 pm
This is horrible. I know dronze asked me not to say anything but I can't help it. My uncle developed severe paranoid schizophrenia in his thirties, and it was horrible because our entire family had to watch his intelligence go to waste as his mind fell apart. The very notion that a scumbag would use schizophrenia as an excuse to get pity and fake money makes me physically sick. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder and if you knew the first Goddamn thing about it, you would never ever, EVER try to PROFIT FROM IT!!! I don't even care that you broke half the rules of the guild by posting this, or if saying all this gets me into trouble with the mods, it doesn't matter. I could care less what happens to me as long as this scumback never gets a Goddamn dime from anyone! You make me ******** sick that you would use it as a tool to try and squeeze pity out of the people here! It's insulting to them and to people who actually suffer from the disorder! I don't know what constitutes right and wrong in your twisted little moral compass, but this is despicable beyond words. My uncle fought schizophrenia for twenty years. TWENTY ******** YEARS! And there was never anything anyone could do for him, and it broke my heart to see what it did to him and my family. I will ask dronze and the other mods for clemency here, but I can't just let this pathetic excue for a human being try to profit off of something so serious. And by the way, "Rodney"? It's incredibly rare for paranoid schizophrenics to have multiple personalities, and I highly ******** doubt that you're little more than a disgusting excuse of a person who saw "Me, Myself, and Irene", and thought they could use it to score some fake gold on an online game. You make me sick.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:24 pm
I actually agree with you on this one dude...he is wrong to do such a thing...and its a disgrace...it saddens me to see this...I will NEVER pay to someone who does such a thing as this...and I hope you change your ways...for with cons...the outcome is trouble...  

The_Last_Avenger

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:55 pm
*tosses the banhammer back and forth* Change it... hacked, scammed, or crazy, I don't care.

It's still scamming.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 am
I have changed the post. My apologies if I offended.  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:33 pm
thank you. this is better. remember that thing that insult some...and you dont want the wrath oh people like dronze on you. (using you cuz you're influential dronze...)  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games