Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Blood and Chocolate, it's more werewolves though, not a single vampire in the bunch, Vampire Academy, exact opposite of Blood and chocolate without a single werewolf in the bunch, but there are hell hounds. The Looking Glass wars, romantic fantasy war kinda thing... well, more fantasy and war than romance, but there is some, lacks both vampires and werewolves. The Cry of the Icemark, another romance fantasy war thing with but this one as werewolves, vampires, snow leopards, and snow owls, oh and zombies, ghosts, and rock trolls. Book of a Thousand Days is pretty good, too. ^.^ Um, lets see... another one I can think of is the Uglies series, and then also there's the Legend of Holly Clause. Let me know if you read any of these, I'm dying to talk to someone about them. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 pm
WickedSong
Wuthering Heights would fit your description, but it's a little hard to read. You could still try it, though. Just make sure to get past the first few chapters before you put it down (the first few are really confusing, but then it changes narrators). It doesn't have the descriptions of love or anything (if I remember, the characters never even kiss) but it is a very passionate story and has the coolest quotes ever.
I second that. 3nodding  

The Lady Narcissa

ill_never_let_themhurtyou

Demonic Explorer

5,290 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:01 pm
Read Vampire Kisses. It's not as well written as the Twilight series, but it's really good.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:32 pm
Kittycharm
*thinks very hard* I never read too much vampire books, but the closest thing I have read to twilight, was the Ugly series. Book one was Uglies, 2 was Pretties, three was Specials, and 4th was Extras, but don't read the 4th, it's horrible.

A little summary,

Takes place in the future, there's new technology, blah blah blah. In this new world/big city, there are 3 different cities, the uglies, the pretties, and the oldies; anyway, the uglies are the youngest and they range from 1 to 16 year old. Kids that turn 16 get an operation where they will be pretty, (plastic surgery). They move to the new city where the pretties live, a life of party, and etc. Then when you turn old, you move to the next city, the oldies.

Tally, main character, is about to turn sixteen, and she can't wait. But Tally's new friend Shay isn't sure she wants to be pretty. She'd rather risk life on the outside. When Shay runs away, Tally learns about a whole new side of the pretty world and it isn't very pretty. The Authorities, specials, offer tally the worst choice she can imagine: find her friend and turn her in, or never get her operation.

Yesss.
Those are very good books.
&& I agree, don't read the 4th book.
LOL

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Aqua Anjel
We'll I just started reading it, so i don't know the greatness of it yet, but you should read Blue Bloods. It's vampire related. I forget the author right now, but it's pretty good so far.

Yeah I've read those books too.
There's a second one.
It's pretty good,
but not as good as twilight be far.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:14 am
Forever Ashes Angel
You should read the Vampire Kisses series
There are four books- Vampire Kisses, Kissing Coffins, Vampireville, and Dancing with a Vampire.
Also there is a fifth book but its a manga Blood Relatives it is a really good series you should check it out
*nods* You want to read this. The first one is by far the best of the series but a very enjoyable series.  

Starlit Rogue

Newbie Gaian

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 am
hmmm. romancie.... i know of one book... but i read it, like, 6 months ago. i dont remember if it was for teens or not. im kind of a "take a book of a shelf and read it" kinda person. but it's called SCRIBBLER OF DREAMS. i dont remember the author but it was a good book. romancie, yes. i think you can enjoy it. course, be warned, i don't remember much about it, so i suggest you read reviews and summaries on it. still. good book.

NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO heart TWILIGHT heart , THOUGH!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:16 pm
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Kittycharm
*thinks very hard* I never read too much vampire books, but the closest thing I have read to twilight, was the Ugly series. Book one was Uglies, 2 was Pretties, three was Specials, and 4th was Extras, but don't read the 4th, it's horrible.

A little summary,

Takes place in the future, there's new technology, blah blah blah. In this new world/big city, there are 3 different cities, the uglies, the pretties, and the oldies; anyway, the uglies are the youngest and they range from 1 to 16 year old. Kids that turn 16 get an operation where they will be pretty, (plastic surgery). They move to the new city where the pretties live, a life of party, and etc. Then when you turn old, you move to the next city, the oldies.

Tally, main character, is about to turn sixteen, and she can't wait. But Tally's new friend Shay isn't sure she wants to be pretty. She'd rather risk life on the outside. When Shay runs away, Tally learns about a whole new side of the pretty world and it isn't very pretty. The Authorities, specials, offer tally the worst choice she can imagine: find her friend and turn her in, or never get her operation.

Yesss.
LOL

-has read up to the 2nd book- Isn't the 4th the last? Is the ending really that bad? D:  

Dante Demoness

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:06 pm
I do know this one book that i really like, called Tantalize. I read it a while ago...so i don't remember much of it...but, i know it has both vampires and werewolves in it. There's also a series of, not vampires, but girls with magic powers from another world. They're A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, and The Sweet Far Thing(which i have still yet to read) by Libba Bray. They're really good books. Couldn't put them down. : )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:08 am
The Mediator series by Meg Cabot
it's really good, about a girl who crosses over ghosts but then she falls in love with one :'''D
the series has a super cool ending as well, it's soooooooooo awesome!

(fun fact: one of the books in the series is even called Twilight xDDD)  

alexisneo

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:12 am
Fruity_Nova
I do know this one book that i really like, called Tantalize. I read it a while ago...so i don't remember much of it...but, i know it has both vampires and werewolves in it. There's also a series of, not vampires, but girls with magic powers from another world. They're A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, and The Sweet Far Thing(which i have still yet to read) by Libba Bray. They're really good books. Couldn't put them down. : )

I agree these books were probably the best romance/mystery/fantasy novels i've ever read. check them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:45 pm
Dante Demoness
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Kittycharm

A little summary,

Yesss.
LOL

-has read up to the 2nd book- Isn't the 4th the last? Is the ending really that bad? D:

It's not just the ending that's bad.
But the whole book is.

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Mei tsuki7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 pm
"Marked" is a very good vampire series. the third book comes out tomorrow. its not all romance but it has romance in it. other than that i don't know any teen vampire romance books. i read adult vampire novels though. also you won't be suspended for reading them because no one can tell if they are adult or not. i've read adult books since i was you age and no ones ever yelled at me. thats because no one ever reads the books i read. so if you want some adult vampire titles just pm me. i do know ones with out sex as well.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff