Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:21 pm
((Three roses were withdrawn. Probably the rest gets withdrawn this month.))

Ars came back to the ball, with that weird slime over her head. "Hello everyone yet again and with no noticeable pauses in my speaking!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:57 pm
Lerina returned to the ball, humming a song quietly. She grabbed a drink from a passing waiter and searched for the hostess. She bowed to Deadly with a smile, "Thank you for the rose. They've always been my favorite flower."

((I actually don't remember a white rose being in the cash shop. I probably just spaced on ot though))  

Eisoji

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 am
(The rose in my mouth is a white one. It does look kind of purple, though.)
Faaiz nodded at Lerina's statement. "I don't know what it is that makes roses so perfect, but, there it is…" His eyes dropped sadly. "Well, I guess this'll be my only white rose… But no matter, I bought it out of honor for someone. A red rose works for me… Sorry for the trouble, Miss Deadly."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm
(( Oh, I thought it was the Winter Rose actually. I knew I was probably spacing it))
"I've no idea either. I just know I've loved them since I was a child." Lerina looked a bit worried at Faaiz' sadness, but thought not to bring it up in case it upset him. "I asked for a red rose too. I love them, and I'd already gotten a blue bunch from my boy. So I'm extremely content with everything."  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:36 pm
Zach wandered about the halls and stood beside the drink stand yet again, this time, placing his glass down beside some other used ones. "Looks like it's clearing out." He said softly. The ball was fun, and the winners were worthy. He stretched and walked around a bit, trying to absorb the remainder of the night.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff