Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roses never never
  Roses never never fall in love.
View Results

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 pm
I told myself that I didn't WANT to get involved with anyone romantically until I was sure I was absolutely in love, which I most certainly am NOT right now, but.. WHY DO I FEEL ALL ANGSTY AND BITTER AND LEFT OUT?

I am so frustrated with my emotions right now.
I blame my sisters for both having dates. >__> And my own stupid, confused heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 pm
Because everyone secretly wants that head over hells, punch drunk love that turn out perfectly.
3nodding

Rathmanian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:43 pm
I have a similar problem. Only with different reasons for not being involved with anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:57 pm
NightIntent
I have a similar problem. Only with different reasons for not being involved with anyone.

Aww... good luck. :3
@NekoGod: -headdesk- Daaang, you are so right. Grr. I wish I could be emotionproof sometimes.  

gimme_chocolate

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:04 pm
If you were emotion proof, then you'd probably be a ruthless killer.
lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Hmm, possibly.
Well.
There'd be fewer annoying people in the world, in that case.  

gimme_chocolate

Erits-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:47 pm
hm~wouldn't know...I don't feel the need to want to be with someone well not now at least. and I don't celebrate valentines day knowing where it comes from and all so sorry but all I can say is to keep doing whatever makes you happy rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm
gimme_chocolate
NightIntent

I'd say thanks... but my reasons are 90% me wanting to focus on school rather than guys. I've yet to figure out what the other 10% is. n.n" But it's something!  

NightIntent

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:08 pm
NightIntent
gimme_chocolate
NightIntent

I'd say thanks... but my reasons are 90% me wanting to focus on school rather than guys. I've yet to figure out what the other 10% is. n.n" But it's something!

Wisdom? ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:14 pm
that was so funny. an ddon't feel left out. if anything... think of the multitude of people who don't do anything on valentine's either. I'm married and I never get to see my hubby on valentine's day. anyone who works in food service never gets to celebrate valentine's day. we are to busy serving idiots that seem to think they only need to take their significant other out only once a year to be in good standing.  

marimoy

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NightIntent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:14 pm
gimme_chocolate
NightIntent
gimme_chocolate
NightIntent

Wisdom? ;D

xd That's probably it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:44 am
gimme_chocolate
I told myself that I didn't WANT to get involved with anyone romantically until I was sure I was absolutely in love, which I most certainly am NOT right now, but.. WHY DO I FEEL ALL ANGSTY AND BITTER AND LEFT OUT?

I am so frustrated with my emotions right now.
I blame my sisters for both having dates. >__> And my own stupid, confused heart.

It's hormones.

Run around the block five times.
Take a cold shower.
Read a book.  

capcartoonist

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items