Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  MII.
View Results

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 pm
Kay. So earlier I was totally doin my thing in the Q&A right? And to my surprise, I was like, the only person in the Q&A at the time, so I was totally digging the feeling of helping everybody right? Right. So then some more people start coming and I go off to my Q&A hangout and chill since other people had it and I couldn't get any first posts. Cause I'm an attention whore.
XD
SO I was chilling, and this kid posted about these four people who kept messing up in the Q&A. And my paranoia flared up, and I asked him if he meant me. He said no. Then, TKid, a GLOBAL MODERATOR, made this post about how I was helpful without being rude and how he liked that since being rude to newbs never helps and so on and so forth. And I.... FREAK THE JUNK OUT. Because I know him for a special reason, and since he complimented me, I felt great.

At this point, I'd like to say in other thread I'm in, there's this troll in another thread I'm in and the people are insulting him but he didn't get out when asked.

ANYWHO, I go back to the thread and try to tell everybody to calm down and the kid to leave. And who posts?! TKid.
D;
Now first, I thought he might help, cause he originally posted a wink, but he changed it to a ninja... And then I realized.... How sweet mother of God... HE JUST SAW THAT ENTIRE THING.
TTTTTTTTTTTTT-TTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:33 pm
Wait, so why were you embarrassed? Had you done a complete 180 from what TKid said about you before? If not... I don't get it. n.n"  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:35 pm
D;
You know when you get embarrassed by friends or parents? It's like that...
D<
AND THE TROLL TALKED ABOUT "BANGING" MY FRIEND.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 pm
Oh. Okay. I guess I get it.

Trolls suck. A lot. Comment-trolls are the worst, in my opinion.  

NightIntent

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff