Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
News/Announcements (keep checking back)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep checking back!
  OKAY!
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:43 am
This is the News and Announcements Thread. Here, I will post news and announcements about the Surreal Sanctuary. Please, do not post in this thread so it can remain uncluttered.

Anyhow, please keep checking back on this thread, since I will be adding news and updates often.

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT:

February 17th, 2008 --
I bought this guild, and opened it officially.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:11 am
ANNOUNCEMENTS

June 29th, 2009 --
We have reached over 10,000 posts officially! biggrin Thank you to everyone who has made it possible! heart Remember to donate to the guild mule, thesurrealsanctuary, and NOT to the guild front page.

August 30th, 2008 --
I have lowered the entry fee from 50 gold to 0 gold! Yes, that's right, entrance to this guild is now officially FREE! ^_^ We have more gold than we need in the Guild Acct. for subforums. But, to all the members, DO NOT DONATE TO THE GUILD THROUGH THE FRONT PAGE. Make sure to send all donations as a TRADE to thesurrealsanctuary, the guild mule.

February 21st, 2008 --
I have lowered the entry fee from 200 gold to a mere 50 gold, thanks to the generous donations from members. ^_^

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:13 am
[reserved]  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash