Yes!
  Uhh..Sure..
  No way... -_-;;
  Poll Whore :3
  I Dont Have That Game, Sorry D:
View Results

Kathryn_Cinalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 am
Hai. I Was Bored So I Made a topic to share codes with. My code is 4768-6475-7996 for My diamond version. it doesn't matter what version really, i just want someone to trade/battle/ and make poffins with x3 also to just have a friend. So, anyone wanna trade Friend Codes?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:38 am
I think this should probably be in the Wi-Fi subforum. Unless we're already there and I've forgotten.

Anyway, if you want to be my friend, just message me. I want to try out that poffin thing...  

Orphie

Kathryn_Cinalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:40 am
Ok I Will, thanks. And Plus, That was fast, right after i made this topic, you came in saw it that quick. Awesome xD I Too wanna try the poffin thing too, i get bored of making the poffins one at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:44 am
Kathryn_Cinalia
Ok I Will, thanks. And Plus, That was fast, right after i made this topic, you came in saw it that quick. Awesome xD I Too wanna try the poffin thing too, i get bored of making the poffins one at a time.

You could always wait for this thread to be moved to the Wi-Fi subforum. (or ask for it to be moved)

And I've been looking for some new threads to post in in the Cult for a little bit now. ^^'  

Orphie

Denko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Moving to Wi-Fi subforum...

Man, I want D/P so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:02 pm
Cool

My friend code is in my Sig

I have all the starters, dratini, eevees

hhmmmm I have a lot actually, let me know and if I can breed it i'll give you one

PM me i'm usually on at night  

TurboSL1

Nintendokami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Yeah. I want some new friends. Add me as Maliko. My friend code is 0946-1594-0596. I have all the starters and a lot of other Pokemon you cant catch normally in Diamond and Pearl. Just PM me if you're gonna add me so I can register your number.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games