Submit

Who?
  Obama
  Clinton
  Nader
View Results

Gunr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:29 pm
For those of us who live in the U.S., I am sure you are all aware that the democratic nominees for President are Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton. My question to you is this: If you had to vote for one of them, which would you pick and why?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:10 pm
I would vote Obama, probably should of voted when it was my states turn, but never made it to the booths..  

stargazer21

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:54 pm
if I were American my imput might mean a little more but I love politics. is there a site I could look at with information on them?

I'd love to be a part of this disscussion  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:39 am
Garret Issacs
if I were American my imput might mean a little more but I love politics. is there a site I could look at with information on them?

I'd love to be a part of this disscussion

Hmm http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/ has some info  

stargazer21

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 pm
I voted Clinton. Obama I just really don't like...he seems like all good on the outside, but i dunno. I honestly can't see him being president. I think if it goes Obama -vs- McCain in the end McCain will win. Obama might be a really good president, but I don't think a lot of the people in America are open to the idea of a black president...I mean Clinton is pushing it too. No one I know likes Obama so that might be why I really don't care for the guy, I just hear bad stuff about him.

In the U.S. a lot of people have their mind set that only old white men can be president. Its sad but true. Maybe in like the next election, people will be more open.

2008 is the year of the most sucky president candidates...we have the slim pickings of slim pickings. I know tons of people who are saying 'I am voting for the lesser of two(three) evils"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 am
22Tsuji22
I voted Clinton. Obama I just really don't like...he seems like all good on the outside, but i dunno. I honestly can't see him being president. I think if it goes Obama -vs- McCain in the end McCain will win. Obama might be a really good president, but I don't think a lot of the people in America are open to the idea of a black president...I mean Clinton is pushing it too. No one I know likes Obama so that might be why I really don't care for the guy, I just hear bad stuff about him.

In the U.S. a lot of people have their mind set that only old white men can be president. Its sad but true. Maybe in like the next election, people will be more open.

2008 is the year of the most sucky president candidates...we have the slim pickings of slim pickings. I know tons of people who are saying 'I am voting for the lesser of two(three) evils"

Hm, its vice versa in my town, everyone I know can't stand Hilary and voted Obama. I don't think your giving America enough credit about only being able to accept old white men as president. People have seen what old white men do as president and so they want change. Regardless of who wins the democratic vote, I think its gonna be a democrat that wins the election.  

stargazer21

22Tsuji22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:14 pm
Some want change yeah, but we still have a good majority of people who think there is nothing wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:54 pm
22Tsuji22
Some want change yeah, but we still have a good majority of people who think there is nothing wrong.

That might of been true a few years ago but not anymore.  

stargazer21

Debates and serious discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff