[PRV]Looking to stay [Nux and Tab]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:49 am
User Image

Tentative paws made their way away from the den that the leopardess now called home. Glancing back pink eyes settled upon the entrance where she knew that her mate and children were comfortably sleeping in. Weusinafsi hated leaving without saying a word to Rengo but right now she needed to. She wanted to surprise him. How she wanted to do so was simple, she wanted to surprise him with news that she was officially accepted as a member of his pride. Of the Kusini'Mwezi.

A place that she had come to enjoy almost as much as the ocean she loved so very much. A smirk crossed her features as she padded through the grass looking for the person she needed to gain acceptance from.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:18 am
He was a young king on the edge of insanity for a long time. With the banishment of his father and best friend he didn’t know what to think and cursed them knowing he was left in charge at such an age. He was forced to grow up quickly it seemed.

Though, within all of his anger he found peace. His aunt was helping him understand his title better, and his father had left him with kind words. They would return someday, but, until then he needed to man up and become the young king everyone knew he could be.

His brown and black colored pelt flexed as he sat alone, gazing out at the pride’s lands.

His pride’s lands. Mmm, that was a very different way of putting it, but, it was now true. He was king, and a very young one at that.

Shifting his weight he stood, moving out into the open lands.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm
Nafsi walked with a light frown etched upon her features since she had not yet found who she had been searching for. Suddenly someone stepped out into the open and after studying the form of whoever it was a smile dawned upon her lips. Inhaling deeply she started towards the young male halting before she grew too close. He looked slightly troubled, but then it could have been a trick of the light.

Inhaling deeply she trotted up to him. "Hello," she spoke cheerfully as she quickly looked him over having never seen him up close before. He looked so...so young. Almost too young to be king, however Nafsi didn't distrust the elder's judgment. If they thought he was ready to be king then she accepted it. No questions asked. "You are the king right?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:20 am
“I guess that’s what you can call me.”

He gave her a tender smile as he looked away, sighing slightly. His front paws laced together as he moved himself to sit, speaking to her in a light, welcoming tone.

“What’s your business with me?”

He wasn’t trying to be rude, not at all. He just wanted to know what he could do to help this bright and captavating creature.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:20 pm
Nafsi's face lit up happily when she learned that he was in fact the one she was looking for. "Really? That's wonderful!" she exclaimed excitedly a broad smile across her lips. "Ah! Well..." She started fumbling over her words partially. "My mate and his family reside here and well..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down slightly embarrassed.

"I would like permission to join the Kusini'mwezi so that my family and I can live here." She finally stated with no trouble. "I'd be happy to help this pride in anyway I can."

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games