Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocky Horror-
  -Picture Show?
View Results

Tandemepic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Ok...so I was supposed to post this Jan. 24th...but...yeah...so...

(Timewarp)

Today marks my first year with this forum board. It just goes to show you...things change a lot over the year. When I first got into this, I was goaded into it by one of my friends, who has since quit.

Looking back-My absolute highest highlight in Items...was my Orly.
My absolute highest in posting was the hight comparison on this Guild: (Sorry: Decappo 3nodding )

I hope I can be as-or more productive in the future.

It's been great, here in this guild. My first and very special guild...who's leader has since, ALSO left...turning AWOL without an if, and, or but.

Regardless, It's been an absolutely wonderful year with you-and I hope I can make next year...even better. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 am
Tandemepic
Ok...so I was supposed to post this Jan. 24th...but...yeah...so...

(Timewarp)

Today marks my first year with this forum board. It just goes to show you...things change a lot over the year. When I first got into this, I was goaded into it by one of my friends, who has since quit.

Looking back-My absolute highest highlight in Items...was my Orly.
My absolute highest in posting was the hight comparison on this Guild: (Sorry: Decappo 3nodding )

I hope I can be as-or more productive in the future.

It's been great, here in this guild. My first and very special guild...who's leader has since, ALSO left...turning AWOL without an if, and, or but.

Regardless, It's been an absolutely wonderful year with you-and I hope I can make next year...even better. whee

*tumbleweed*  

Tandemepic

Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces